Gossie summer show off!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Totally andie and standie, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Eminence

Eminence Well-known Member

Well we are taking our mini Pokie to his first show tomorrow and we are taking Emi to stand around and be support for Pokies big day :p Hope to see you there :)

2. Chelsea

Chelsea Active Member

Chelsea all plaited and in bed see you all there

3. Ali

Ali Well-known Member

Good luck to all those competing there tomorrow. Remeber the sunscreen and plenty of water!! Wish I was going to be there competeing but with a 3 month old baby now, showing this year is totally out the window :( I look forward to reading about everyone's results tomorrow :)

4. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

We our girls are all washed & tucked away in bed, where I should be right now hehe.

If you see a little girl in pick with a black mini that is my daughter & I shouldn't be far away from her in blue with another black mini, it's our 1st time together for all for of us :p

5. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

cassie is all tucked up in her stable and ready for tomorrow. good luck to everyone competing tomorrow.

thanks Ali for reminding me about the good old suncream that seems to get forgoten when i go anywhere. wish i had remembered it this arvo when i was getting cassie ready.

6. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

mine is all ready....bit of a convoy coming from my agistment**)

good luck to all competing@)

7. BellaSkip

BellaSkip Well-known Member

hehe if you see a bay horse being led down the road wearing a black and white bridle, blue halter, white and black weatherbeeta and white and blue check rug please stop if you have a spot on your float :p

8. Webby

Webby Well-known Member

Hope all competitors and judges alike are tucked up in bed sleeping peacefully ready for the early start tomorrow GOOD LUCK!!!

9. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Well mine are eating breakie and I am having a 5 minute tea break before going down to boot up my pair and off we go. I was just kindly informed that the Patrol will likely run out of fuel before the petrol station so if I don't make it you know what happened :S

10. Marianne

Marianne Gold Member

I went down, only recognised Samm but she was judging so couldn't rightly hang out with her. LOL. Wondered about sending sms's to citigirl with photo's of random horses and appendages. LOL. Got bored and left.:p

So how did you all do? Mirawee saw you leaving, tried to call but you didn't pickup. How was your day?

Here are my random photo's no idea who these horses are. The Pali got supreme, the black got supreme and the grey was lovely and I couldn't help myself. LOL
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
  11. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

lol thank you Marianne for the pics on my phone..if I'd known you where going I'd have got out of bed earlier **)

the grey horse is a AWB owned and shown by Vern Reed :D

Cheers & waiting for more results

Lee

12. Rachael and BErry

Rachael and BErry New Member

we took my part bred andy mare and her 2 month old filly out. Both were very well behaved. The filly got 3rd out of about 8-10 in the best presented. 1st filly 2 and under out of 3. Champion mare or filly betting her mother and another older mare. The mare got 1st mare 6 and over betting one other and reserve champion. It was a very good day out for us.