Gosnells Winter Breed Show - Results and Photos

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Kaisi, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Congratulations everyone:))

I took Bubbles' Arabella Dancing Flame in the mini pony ring where he got

4 th Best Presented
    1st colt 2/3yo
    Champion Colt/Stallion
    2nd in WA bred (to the Supreme)**)

I had a great day and caught up with lots of people...which is why we go ..isn't it;):)*

2. Black_Storm

Black_Storm Active Member

Congrats everyone..bugger i should have taken Storm i would have been in your class Stormie as my mare is well and truly in the 10yr + mare class.

Oh well next time :))

3. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

well i was the only horse in that age class which was good but borring until she went up for champion/reserve champion but i knew the other mare was going to beat cassie hands down

4. Que Sera Sera

Que Sera Sera Well-known Member

Well done to everyone who competed. As ususal there were lots of stunning and well turned out ponies.

Glad to hear the compliments for Gosnells Breed Shows. A big thankyou to Nanna and the those committee members who have been with Gosnells well past their children growing up and having grand kiddies. They really make the club and the show happen.

We just do as we are told LOL

5. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Yarrabah Quarter Horses Well-known Member

OK trying again

Gumby and Zophia have kissy kissy time

[​IMG]

Cheers

Sue

6. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Oh! Thank you so much Lena!! VERY much appreciated, especially coming from you. Thank you thank you :)

7. taeliesyn

taeliesyn Well-known Member

Aawwww they look so cute there!

8. Yarraman

Yarraman Well-known Member

So Proud

It was a fantastic day and the weather was a blessing. Special mention must be made to those who come and compete some for their first time and others who come to breed shows time and time again, they may not win supreme or champions, but they know their pony / horse is the best in their eyes. They want just someone else to see how proud they are of their horse, these are the true champions.:))

I would also like to make special mention of a few people.

To the club and committee who put on such a fantastic show and to the Gozzy members who turned up to show, you are what makes me proud of the Gosnells Club.

To Caitie who after working night shift and getting home at 4:30am had a small nap and then turned up to do her pencilling duties and then took her pony for ride in the ridden TB ring. Your a legend.

Most of all to fellow stockie Lara I was so proud of you for getting up in the ridden ring and facing your fears. You had some heavy competition but you held your head high and you placed 3rd against 5 in your STB class. But to me you were first and I was so proud.:D

See you all at the Summer Breed Show.

9. Yarraman

Awww thanks so much TAAS. I was just fit to bust with pride yesterday.

She was so nervous but she got out ther. :)*

Thanks to you and B as well you always know how to make me laugh.

We look forward to seeing you and V at the Masters. :))

10. Liberte Doo Dah

Liberte Doo Dah Active Member

did any photographers take any photos of the standie classes in ring 3?

11. Jocko

Jocko Well-known Member

Went for a look yesterday and wow there was some stunning animals out and about ,after not showing for a while so missing it after watching everyone have such fun.Nice to talk to a few stockies and nice to meet arablover and her beautiful little pinto colt.
    Bubbles well done on your results and was nice to talk to you and can't wait to see you out riding you new boy soon.

12. rockon

rockon Active Member

Congratulations to everybody- some beautiful horses!

Could someone please PM me the photographer- thanks!

13. Halligan

Halligan Well-known Member

Were you parked near the entry gate to the grounds by any chance?? there was a chunky bucky at the float next door to me... I had the bay mare that was carrying on :(

14. buggalugs

buggalugs Well-known Member

did anyone get a pic of the welsh cob colt that was in with webbys and L&B's boys?? its my mates and id love to see how he scrubbed up :)

15. Harriett

Harriett New Member

Well done to everyone especially Keralyn and her beautiful colt on taking out another SOS and a big thankyou to Gosnells & all the judges for a great day.
    My results were Champ Riding Pony Geld, then went he on to be Supreme Riding Pony. We then got top 5 SOS scoring 3rd on points. Another great Gosnells Show!!!

16. Harriett

Harriett New Member

Also a Big Congrats to the Endersby girls on winning Champion of Champions Ridden with their Lovely Galloway mare.

17. tumbletoots

tumbletoots New Member

We took our thoroughbred gelding Monument Park Sahara aka Runner boy (gross tb name), who won supreme thoroughbred and runner up supreme of supreme. We were stoked there was some really good competition. He also won champion ridden tb too. MPKG and George got reserve ridden tb.
    The champion mare was a Dr Johnson mare owned by Jade Barton

It was a really well run show as usual and congrats to everyone

18. tumbletoots

tumbletoots New Member

Well done Harriett, verryyyyyy cute little man! Can't wait to see him under saddle later

19. Yarraman

Can someone please PM the photographer if there was one who covered the STB ring for In Hand and for Ridden.

Thanks

20. Halligan

Halligan Well-known Member

Oh hai @) I was with the big chestnut mare in your class, if I'd known I would've introduced myself :eek: