Gosnells Winter Breed Show - Results and Photos

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Kaisi, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

Well done to everyone on their results today!!

well done to Gosnells h&pc was a wonderful show!!!

After being talked into taking my fatty along on friday I wasn't expexting much
    so was very proud and suprised we walked away with Res Champ
    unfortunatly we missed all our other classes hahaha
    some pics!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the 2 love birds!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and the LOVELY Ruby!
    [​IMG]

2. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

I agree, she is a very nice filly :)* Congrats RPM!

The SOS line up was certainly a tough one with some outstanding horses in there, you should all have been proud to represent your breeds.

I forgot to add to, thank you to the judge in ring 1. You made it very enjoyable for Cara and Bundy! Also thanks to the organisers, I loved the fact that there was parking people this time and the show flowed smoothly. :)*

3. raindear

raindear Well-known Member

The Child & Pony had a long wait for their class but eventually got 2nd in Partwelsh Glelding 4 yrs & over and Res Champ Ridden Gelding:)):))
    [​IMG]

4. amber sunday

amber sunday Well-known Member

we(me and lifeisweet and her spotty buckskin) were only there for about an hour and a half this morning, but from what i saw it was a very well organised, and our ring ran through pretty quickly :) havent read this whole thread but did anyone see the mini (in the ring next to ring 5 whatever that was lol) take a tumble?? was just being trotted up and all off a sudden fell down, flipped over, and got back up and trotted off again :eek:

5. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

I enjoyed my day, seems like everyone else did too.

:)

6. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Huge Congrats Midas! What only Reserve;) must of been a pretty nice Gelding to beat Midas, who was it???

Congrats to everyone on your great results!

Lovely day for a halter show!**)

7. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

dayna, I video'd one of Zophia's work outs for you. Pm if you'd like me to post it to you :D

She is a gorgeous little filly, and it was very nice to watch her cheeky confidence in the knowledge that she is a little princess. Well done! (and to Taliesyn as well, of course)

8. Hi smiley:)*
    Very nice pics!
    I have a favour to ask, as breeders of Metallic Oak (exp USA), the sire of KC Metallic Jetsetter (the buckskin gelding), we are thinking of doing a tribute to Metallic Oak, putting the pics of all his australian babies together to send to his USA owners for publishing in AmQHA Journal. Please let me know if you are interested.
    Your name would be stated on the pic.
    Congrats to every one who went and shown their neddies!!!
    lena

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2009
  9. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Thank you so very much everyone on your lovely comment's on Chianti. It has put a huge smile on my face that other people think she is lovely as well and can really move for the size of her.......:))

10. Serenity

Serenity Well-known Member

She is absolutely stunning...you must be very proud!!!**)

11. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

It would be my pleasure Colibanqh - drop me a PM with your email addy and I will send you the full res pic :)

12. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Yep agreed **) We were all sort of standing around, as you do in a SOS lineup, half asleep lol, and I turmed around and went WOW, did anyone see that mini and OBHH and Webby were looking back at me saying "we were just gonna say the same thing!" She is lovely! :)

13. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Congrats on Supreme Pinto Gaia, you must be stoked! **)

14. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

I'm not sure LOL Tawara something??

I think it came down to who was better behaved!! and Midas just would not stand still when I was posing him!! little s*** oh well that's horses fo ya!:p

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  15. Larrikan

Larrikan Well-known Member

Samm,

could you pretti please email the pictures from today :) pleaseeeee

16. samm

samm Gold Member

You know I don't email pics Rhiannon,but I suppose cos you are family I will post one for you....just cos you family.
    Hang on ...

17. Larrikan

Larrikan Well-known Member

thank you samm :D :D :D
    lucky im family :p

18. Totally andie and standie

Totally andie and standie Well-known Member

Gosnells Breed Show!!!

Here are some pics of Yarramans daughter at todays show!!! **)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ENJOY :))

19. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Absolutely!! **)

20. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Do you know the other Pinto placings & was it a good turnout.
    Shame S didn't take Bell but she injured herself, so i didn't get down to watch/compete.

Seems like it was a lovely day instead of the rain i was expecting, lol. :))