Gosnells Winter Breed Show - Results and Photos

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Kaisi, Aug 9, 2009.

1. crave

crave Well-known Member

What beautifull horses and FANTASTIC photos! Really puts my hairy monster to shame.

2. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

Mad Cow your boy is just to die for he is an amazing looking animal, WOW....

3. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Lovely photos Smiley. I would like to see the ones you have of us and order some when you get the time...:)):)

4. KC Quarter Horses

KC Quarter Horses Gold Member

The Buckskin looks like my old horse Riley ....aka KC Metallic Jettsetter & his mum Leanne. I sold him to her when he was 2.5yrs old I am always happy when my babies go to great homes & I have to say Riley has a super one

5. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Yep, that is who the bucky was. VERY nice horse!

6. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

well i had a great day as well. But will let the owner post results. Good to catch up with all my friends as i sooooo needed a me day and time away from kids and a very sick and grumpy husband.
    Thankyou Neryl for a great day.:D

7. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Wow what a lovely day it turned out to be.
    Firstly congrats to everyone on their stunning horses, there were so many of them there today :))

We were not going to the show at all until this morning at 730am when i got a txt message to say it's not raining. Emma16 came racing over, quickly got horses semi ready and off to the show we went.
    I am sooo glad she talked me into it........

We had a GREAT day.

Woodridge Casanova
    Mini Horse
    1st Best Presented
    1st Colt 2/3 years
    Champion Colt/Stallion

Kildaire Silver Chainti
    1st Best Presented
    1st Mare 4 yrs and Over
    Champion Filly/Mare
    Supreme Small Horse
    AND
    TOP 5 **)

Want to say thank you to our judge for her lovely comments on how my horses were presented, it is an absolute pleasure to hear a judge speak so highly on the way you turn your horses and and how nice they are. THANK YOU!!!

Also thank you Emma16 for helping me today

8. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

hey ladies - will get them on website this week :) glad u like them :)

9. KC Quarter Horses

Georgus photos Smiley:)*

10. Fe

Fe Well-known Member

Is there any pics of the ridden? I would love to see pics of Sadik phyie(sp) Chestnut arabian stallion.

11. KC Quarter Horses

Looked like him :D .... always was a love horse from the day he was born...... he looks a tad bigger now LOL :D

12. lps

lps New Member

Congratulations everyone:))

What a great day!!
    Was great to catch up with everyone... Had a really good day and to top
    it off Our section C stallion won runner up supreme ridden exhibit...

Big Thankyou to Sophie for riding him for me:)) You did a wonderful job!

and Thankyou to, to all the sponsors, judges and all other people involved in putting the show on:)):):):)

13. Nanna

Nanna Well-known Member

Just one little note for your information

Gosnells puts on these breed shows for everyone

We do it ourselves and have no or very little sponsors

And are very happy to do so!!!!!!!

We have a very hard working committee - who all do their seperate bits and it just all falls togeather now

What a great team - and what a great day we all had

I still can't beleive the how lucky we were with the weather

Thanks to everyone for the lovely remarks

14. Teddie1980

Teddie1980 Well-known Member

i have always loved the Gossy Breed Shows :)

15. RPS

RPS Well-known Member

Nanna, have sent PM.

16. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Nanna you were very lucky with the weather and a super fantastic job by yourself, committee and helpers as ususal. Can you please let us know who the photographers were there today.

Congrats to all competitors, all supremes exhibited at the end of the day were lovely. RPM your Top 5 mini is the best moving mini I have seen, congrats. Keralyn's colt was a well deserved winner, he is a stunning boy. Kelly and Brayside National Treasure did us all proud today as ususal, he only competed in the RP Class and won Supreme RP and Top 5 SOS.

If anyone took photos of Brayside National Treasure (bay 2yo RP Gelding) could you please let me know as I'd love to order one if you have a special photo.

17. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

You ALWAYS put on a GREAT show nanna :)*:))

18. Serenity

Serenity Well-known Member

Have Pm'ed you

19. Abes Mum

Abes Mum New Member

well done Maree and Gerbra with your wins your boys deserved their wins. :))

20. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

Yes , we agree with you M. A couple of us that were in the SOS line up actually commented as the little mini ( well he is small horse actually) ran out that he had the best movement we have seen on a mini. He deserved to be in that top 5. Well done RPM.:D