Gosnells Summer Showoffs

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Bubbles, Dec 28, 2011.

1. abb77

abb77 Well-known Member

i was going to go but then decided to just take my horsey - but now i can go, but without horsey - next in hand show i WILL be there lol :) good luck everyone!

2. Nanna

Nanna Well-known Member

show starts at 8am
    first on is the handlers
    then the A and B's

So we do not give out start times for each section they just simply follow on
    but I would say not before 9am

If that is any help

But dont hold me too it!!

3. Celestial Park

Celestial Park Active Member

If ya need a hand with anything come find me, pick my brains and am willing to help out if I can.... Have silver landcruiser with Celestial Park on rear window, think I will be towing my freinds double float rather than draging out the F truck and 5 horse float for one yearling...!
    Or as I said look for the funny looking tall one in the get up and hat and will be me*#) Enjoy your day...will only be my babys second show so hopefully not toooo eventful!
    Stormie...sorry to hear your not going but if your around the warmbloods first thing come say hello:D

4. Neighlands

Neighlands Well-known Member

Thanks ....... :)

5. CDA

CDA Well-known Member

I will be there with Quiebro

6. Melle79

Melle79 Well-known Member

Awesome! I've got a grey and white Kia sorrento and a blue and white imperial. He's a big dopey looking thing who is much nicer ridden than in hand but we shall see! Hopefully our gelding class isn't too big and scary :D

7. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Looking forwards to this :D Hurry uppp Sunday :p

8. Fe

Fe Well-known Member

If you have an over height RP but is reg riding pony/park hack, can you still enter the RP class?

9. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

hehe as it turns out i can come problem solved just :)

10. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

NO absolutely not, overheights/appendix are not allowed to show against studbook registered ponies. Their is a new section for overheight ponies ( I have just reg my giant pony). If your horse is already reg but has gone overheight he needs to be transferred into the Appendix registry to show:) He then competes in Park hack/Appendix RPSB classes and AORB if they are not available:)*
    Riding Pony Stud Book Society If you go to Board Notices it gives all the details:)*

11. Fe

Fe Well-known Member

Cool thanks Elandra. I didnt think they would be able to.

12. Marz

Marz Well-known Member

I'll be going @) with the SP girls, and our Morgan crew. Look for the bright purple t-shirts *#) (I'll be bringing my DSLR too :) :)

13. goldenbrumby

goldenbrumby Active Member

@)Does anybody know when gates open tomorrow please?:)

14. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

6am:)*......

15. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

2am!! J how early are you!!

Ohhhh Show mornings on a Sunday, how I have missed thee.....not!!! :D

Can't wait to see everyone :D Good Luck to all!!!

16. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

morning all and what a cold morning it is too

good luck to everyone competeing today

17. raindear

raindear Well-known Member

Sent the child on her own this morning with the Welsh B Benson, I am dog sitting waiting for my girl to welp:}:} Good luck everyone, make sure there are lots of photos taken **)