Gosnells Summer Showoffs

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Bubbles, Dec 28, 2011.

1. crave

crave Well-known Member

Hey Leon, just go to where they are doing the measuring , wait in line, pay your money , they measure and give you the height certificate Ta Da :)

2. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Thanks Crave**) is there a form we had to fill out and bring? Vaguely remember someone saying something about a form but I could be totally wrong!

I will keep a look out for you and your appy pony this weekend and hopefully get the guts to come and say hi:)

3. LeaAnn

LeaAnn New Member

There is a form you have to fill in :) go to the show horse council wa website and its on there under forms :) hope this helps

4. crave

crave Well-known Member

Yep come say high Leon, I'll be like a duck out of water anyway. Which ring will you be in ??When I got Chief's hieght ert for EWA I didnt need to fill in a form....dont know if you need to now but that was last year. Maybe its different for Showhorse but someone else on here might verify that :)

5. caitie

caitie Well-known Member

I will be going with my mare in the riding pony and part welsh she is a bit feral as she is sunbleached and unrugged but gosnells is always a fantastic show i didnt want to miss out! :D

6. Bubbles

Bubbles Well-known Member

The 'Application for measuring form' is only for SHC measuring so if you only want EWA measuring you dont have to fill in the form

7. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Thanks everyone, so if I just want him measured for the hell of it, get him EWA measured and bring along $10.. Sounds good to me.

Crave- I will be in the QH ring, little chestnut with bling and I normally wear a blue sparkly top. I think QH are ring 7?

8. goldenbrumby

goldenbrumby Active Member

@)Crave, Are you bringing your spotty? I am bringing my spotty bum!!:)
    And my Daughter is taking her very very fat brumby pony!!! :)

9. crave

crave Well-known Member

Yep I am!!! Yay someone Ive met and you'll be in the same ring....feeling better now :)

10. goldenbrumby

Hi Crave :) No sorry I am in the CBCHS which is in ring 3. What ring are you in? :)

11. crave

crave Well-known Member

Im ring 3 as well...."Other Registered Breed" :) :) :)

12. Melle79

Melle79 Well-known Member

is anyone taking a WB? I am taking my gelding.

Will be easy to spot, I'm pretty sure we will be one of the biggest horses there that's not a clydie. Please come and say hi if you see the large brown dinosaur with 1 and a half white socks and a little star and a bewildered looking handler trying to make him stand still.

13. Hen

Hen Well-known Member

I was going to bring mine but not got time now :(

14. goldenbrumby

:D That's great Crave!! Will see you there with chief!! :) :) Go the Appy's!!:)

15. Fe

Fe Well-known Member

I am looking at going with my part welsh. Not sure yet.

16. gAlLoPiNgHoOvEs

gAlLoPiNgHoOvEs New Member

Well im affraid this is my first gozzy show i wont be going to and there will be many more i wont be going to i loved showing my quarter horse there

17. Celestial Park

Celestial Park Active Member

YEP MEEEEE!!!!! I will be the one with the baby! 15.2hh yearling colt so might not look so baby but look forward to meeting you!
    The colt is brown bay , two back socks and a small star. Im tall and as usual will be wearing some suit with the fancy silly hat so would love to meet you:D

18. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

dont look like i will be showing this weekend but will still pop down for the measuring and might hang around for a while just to see the welsh b's

19. Melle79

Melle79 Well-known Member

Awesome! this is my first time showing him in hand and only our second outing together. He's still not in the best condition after being an unrugged paddock ornament for a few years in the country but it will be fun anyway :)

20. Neighlands

Neighlands Well-known Member

Soooo - i will be venturing down the showing my welsh c shortly so thought i may pop along to this show and see what its all about :)
    Can you tell me approx what time the Section C's - under 3 - will be in the ring ? Only i have to feed the brood first.