Gosnells Results??

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Hayley, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Nanna

Nanna Well-known Member

Chris Ros and Red Foto's where the photographers

2. abi

abi Well-known Member

I too missed both my colts classes ...totally my own fault thought the classes started at 8.30 as usual , but had been changed to 8am , I will check the program properly nexttime:(

3. Nanna

Nanna Well-known Member

Yes the summer show starts at 8am
    even though the judges did not go out until about 10 past as we were short a few penciller (always difficult)

The winter show starts at 8.30am due to the light and cold

Cheers

4. abi

abi Well-known Member

perhaps the winter show should start at 9.30 am if light and temperature are an issue.:)*

5. Pixie78

Pixie78 New Member

Hi, I had a great day, bit stressful as I had to take my youngest daughter with me but both of my children were very well behaved and I was so impressed with them. But besides that, our horses did very well. My eldest daughters pony as always is well mannered and quiet but they didnt do so well in the ring, First show back and her nerves got the better of her, she got 3rd in Mini pony, but my colt took out supreme mini horse and supreme AORC thank you to all the sponsors but in particular I want to find out the contact details for Willowbrook western performance horses, so I can send them a thank you email and pic of my boy wearing their garland.

6. Nanna

Nanna Well-known Member

Hmmmmmmm
    Nope would never get finished
    :}

7. Pixie78

Pixie78 New Member

nawww J Monty and his mate sheldon I think by the end of the year sheldon will be like meh you dont scare me no more lol

8. KaznNitro

KaznNitro New Member

Standy Geldings

I took my daughters boy Prince Paygo, we have only had him 6mths and he is turning into the most fantastic little man. He is a Trotter from over east and he did really well in all classes.
    1st Place Junior Handler 13-17 years
    3rd Senior Handler over 25
    2nd Gelding over 10 years.
    4th Ridden Gelding overall.
    I think were going to have a good year. It was a great day and a great turn out for all the Standy crew.
    Now for Photo spam of my boy and his girls :)
    [​IMG]
    Kiah and Prince Paygo - 1st Junior Handler
    [​IMG]
    This is my all time favourite of him on the day, he is looking so healthy:)
    [​IMG]
    In the ridden gelding he got 4th with his other Mum :))

9. KaznNitro

KaznNitro New Member

Nope I dont mind, you guys rocked it :) Very proud of you both, Well done :))

10. Cav

Cav Gold Member

Did the lost little boy find his family ok?

11. Sorrel

Sorrel Well-known Member

Wizard, was standing next to you with my friend with the black/brown TB gelding (didn't compete just went for a look), your mum is a gem and lovely to support you, keep getting out for exposure - you will get there :))

12. Pixie78

Pixie78 New Member

Yay! found my sponsor for my garland, thank you Nae Nae!

13. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Well done to everyone...I took my little 4 month old Mini Colt..He was so well behaved.His results were...
    Wildfire Silver Buckeroo
    CBCHS:1yr & Under C/F/G,1st 3yr & under Colt. champion Colt/Stallion.
    MINI HORSE:1st 1yr & Under Colt, Champion Junior Colt.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Buggs

Buggs New Member

Yep all good, I found his Mum on the way to the office :)
    He was very happy to see her :)

15. goldenbrumby

goldenbrumby Active Member

:) Just some pics of the 2 spotty's!! :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. crave

crave Well-known Member

Nawwwww lovely photos GoldenBrumby :) Chief was in love!!!!! Why havent you posted your results???? and photos????

17. KaznNitro

KaznNitro New Member

Does anyone know the results on the Pinto class? I sponosored it and didnt get time to run back and find out who won *#)

18. beau

beau Well-known Member

Still waiting for the winner of the AORB which we sponsored to get in touch so that we can sort out their prize - it was the big clydi so if anyone knows them that would be great - thanks

19. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Cody from Beldapark Clydesdales is the horse :)

20. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

I *think* this winner was Cherokee Lodge Amadora?