Gosnells results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by uno, Feb 6, 2011.

1. ashlee

ashlee Active Member

2. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

I had a very good day with my girl Highfield Ophellea she got

1st mare arab deriv 14.2H and over
    Champion mare/filly

2nd Hunter mare
    Res Hunter mare/fill

res ridden She was being norty by this stage i think the wind was getting to her and i only rode her once during the week#( and come of a 12 week spell silly me but she is only a baby to :) and was still proud if my girl **)

This is my gorgeous girl just love the pic by Rosie Cahill

[​IMG]

and i side shot of my fatty bomba :p

[​IMG]

Congrates to everyone else there was def some stunning horses there yesterday and to the organises for such a well run show **)

3. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Most of the photographers there are not advertisers here, so if anyone woul dlike details PM me:)*

4. Cassy Horse

Cassy Horse Well-known Member

She's gorgeous Kelly :) I am guessing from your results you will be doing show hunter with her and not show horse?

5. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Just to let those know who haven't seen the program, the "Hunter" classes were AHHA classes:) So all horses and ponies competing in them were classified and are registered with AHHA (Australian Hunter Horse Assoc):)*

6. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

She is sooo lovely Kelly :)

7. Stockmans Farm

Stockmans Farm Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here are some pics of my boy.

8. farfromhome

farfromhome Well-known Member

verry pretty man you have there SF
    i was admiring him in the SOS

9. Stockmans Farm

Thankyou!

Was my first show and he hasnt been in the ring for 8 years!!

But i was so proud of him!! Cant wait for the next show

10. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

I wasnt really sure what i was going to do i was goin to do just a bit of both and see where she did better but i got her hunter classifiied and she pasted so i will prob do hunter with her yes but i think she is a bit inbetwean ;)

11. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

Thankyou i just adore her and it helps that she is such a good girl (most of the time) lol

12. woodsie

woodsie New Member

My beautiful mare Gem Park Silk did very, very well and had so many lovely comments from judges and people.
    We placed in the following
    1st Handler 18-25yrs
    In Riding Pony
    1st Best Presented
    1st Filly 3yr & under
    CHAMPION MARE/FILLY
    In Arabian Derivative
    1st Best Presented
    1st Filly 3yr & under
    CHAMPION MARE/FILLY
    So very, very proud!!!!!! :D

13. Gamblin Paint Bred

Gamblin Paint Bred Well-known Member

Well done B he looks amazing can't wait to catch up at a show. So want a photo of Bob and Reb wif their Daddy :)*
    What show are you planning on next and I will make sure me and the boys will be there :)*

14. CDA

CDA Well-known Member

WOW he is STUNNING!

15. sollywolly

sollywolly Well-known Member

[​IMG]

Katrina and Solly
    second for gelding age group 4-6

have posted earlier took a while to work out how to upload

Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
  16. Leti loves Elmo

Leti loves Elmo Well-known Member

Ohhh stockmans farm I saw you and your boy at the beach one day. I told you how i thought he was lovely and quiet he was for a bull. :)

17. Stockmans Farm

Thanks guys!

Im back for the shows on the 6th march but not sure whether to do Avon Extravaganza or western show.....

18. littleone

littleone Active Member

If thats Janet Baldwin then thats my cousin :)
    She came down to support me in my first show :)*

19. BellaSkip

BellaSkip Well-known Member

Well done ashlee!!! I didnt know you were there otherwise I would have come said hello. I was there as part of the Tindari cheer squad, i saw the people having problems with loading their horse on the float (thought it was a stb) didnt come over to help as it seemed there was a few people there.

Stockmans Farm, I agree with everyone here, I missed most of the halter classes, just made it for my mates final halter class, and the SOS. But your boy certainly stood out.

I loved the grey arab in SOS, and that Warmblood is stunning. As were the Miniatures.

20. ashlee

ashlee Active Member

AHAHA true i didnt see you there either... hmmm i wasnt havin problems with scoot gettin on the float.. lol

how did tarryn go with her ridden class??
    Sherrie wants me to ride at the bunbury show but idk i have to do a bit of work with him first and got so much on my plate with the house etc....

i know he will not do anything bad at the show but the doctors have told me to be carefully cos if i do end up hitting my head or something there is a chance i will be back under the knife!! :(