Gosnells Results 7 Aug

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Sorrel, Aug 7, 2011.

1. pin

pin New Member

We headed out for the day too.

Great weather and what a crowd!

Was my 9 1/2 mth old geldings first day out and it was challenging to say the least! :)

We just did our derivative classes, and skipped the pinto ones, as trying to keep an eye on two rings was a bit too hard!

Won our baby class (only ones in it), and came second to Elandas gorgeous fellow in the geldings 3 and under. Her boy has the most impeccable manners and I was very jealous!

Lovely day, lovely people, and I adore the SOS. Have had my eye on him as a possible hubby one day for my TB mare (I have several I am eyeing off- she might need to grow some additional uteri), and now I really MUST go and have a look in the flesh!

2. darkangels

darkangels New Member

Carol51 took Zac (Malpaso Imamaverik) yesterday, still had his winter woolies on and no make-up etc, took him for the experience, and he did really well.
    He came home with 2 ribbons, a second and a third, he behaved really well for his first time away from home :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  3. nag

nag Well-known Member

well done carol he looks a cutey

4. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

Thanks Brooke :D

I was prepping and showing for Windal Park...

My results with Windal Park Pixie Magic:
    1st Handler 18-25 (I was very suprised with this one :D )
    1st Best Presented AORB
    Got to her filly class and she decided enough was enough and she wouldnt work out, so going to work on that before the next show *#) Silly Filly.

I was stocked that the 2 I prepped got the 1st and 2nd place in the best presented classes!! :D

5. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

The arab derivs were split at 14.2hh. I know the geldings over 14.2hh were ...
    1 and under Pin's little pinto and under 3yo was my Braylea Loverboy. The big boys were Redline Shooting Star (also Champ gelding). Vees Deesham Park Wynmara (sp) (Winnie) Res Champ :)

Sorry too busy chatting (how unusual;) ) to see the mares/fillies and no colts

Braylea Loverboy (Sheldon) gorgeous photo by Linnybear :)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2011
  6. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

hehehehe cheers for that :)
    Sheldon looks good in that pic too :)

7. Arfy

Arfy Active Member

Awwww thanks neak !!! Why do colts always know when to take advantage of you whyyyyy!!

8. Cav

Cav Gold Member

Wow Elanda, sheldon changes every time I see a pic of him! He is maturing nicely! **)

9. Mr Fin

Mr Fin New Member

haha and we sure do see lots of pics of Sheldon! *#) Gorgeous pic Janine! :)

10. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Great pics everyone! **)

I took my Welsh A filly, first time showing a Welsh, was different (in a good way LOL).
    She behaved a dream.
    She placed in all her breed classes & went Reserve Champ in one class.
    Very happy with her 1st in Best Trot, Arabian Derivative 14.2hh & Under. :)

There is a pic of her on the 1st page- fluffy but i clipped her lastnight, so means only Arabian Pony classes for us now LOL! :p

[​IMG]

11. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

i have this 1 awesome pic Big thanks to Vicki..;-)

[​IMG]

12. Yarraman

Yarraman Well-known Member

What the helll??? I missed that rumour