Gosnells Results 7 Aug

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Sorrel, Aug 7, 2011.

1. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Wow, someone obviously didn't have any horses there to keep them busy lol *#)#(

2. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

God im glad im just waaayyy too busy enjoying my day to know what the flappy mouths get up to. Sadly usually the same type each time!!!

3. tammyprez

tammyprez Well-known Member

Whoo hoo Asheron Splash of Magic!! I know this horse personally and he is soo gentle and cute :p

Great pics guys

4. ArabAtHeart

ArabAtHeart Well-known Member

Chris Ros was there, so was Rob (no idea what his last name is :D Someone else might be able to tell you that). There was one other who I'm not sure. Plus I took about 500+ photos from the SOS onwards.

5. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

Well done everyone, and Sorrel, thanks for the pics of the browband, looks awesome on him :) Will drop you a line and see if I can put one of the pics on my website.

Actually, Smiley seems to have captured a number of Magic Browbands there as well, looks I had lots of clients at the show today!!!.... **) That is awesome to see!

6. Leti loves Elmo

Leti loves Elmo Well-known Member

She cut one of her fetlocks. Was swollen and she was a bit sore. Was so devastated to miss gosnells

7. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

What a great show, as usual:)*

Sheldon was his usual well behaved self and very proud of him working so beautifully for Mr Fin:)* Huge thank you Mr Fin for showing him so beautifully, nice to be able to watch from the sidelines for a change :).

1st Arab derv 14.2hh+ 3yo and under :)*

Huge well done Maree4...hope to see you and Win out much more:)*

Chelsea Park Leonardo was Supreme Pally :)*

Last edited: Aug 7, 2011
  8. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Thank you Elanda, Sheldon is gorgeous and was such a good boy :) **)
    Vikki Tapper was there photographig too ( from Red Photos)

9. scollet

scollet New Member

I had a great day untill i walked up upon one of the organisers bitching about me, i packed up and went home. cant say i will be excited about goping back again :(

10. ashlee

ashlee Active Member

Congrats,
    i was so devo i didnt bring my little standardbred boy but i enjoyed looking around at all the beautiful horses :)

11. Linnybear

Linnybear Well-known Member

Here you go :)

Champion Colt/Stallion - Kairo Bey Legend

Champion Filly/Mare - Noran Valarnah
    Reserve Filly/Mare - Lanaryn American Beauty

Champion Gelding - Ess Pea Aye
    Reserve Gelding - Khizmeht Midas

Supreme - Noran Valarnah

Last edited: Aug 8, 2011
  12. Brew

Brew Well-known Member

We had the pleasure of working with this horse and must say he is a doll - A really really nice boy and fun to have around. The kids loved him too !!!

13. Showtiime

Showtiime New Member

He is stunning!

14. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Pic of my TB mare thanks to perfect pony photographics!

[​IMG]

15. Showtiime

Showtiime New Member

I was looking through one of the photog webs....your gelding is just amazing...movement = wow

Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  16. Showtiime

Showtiime New Member

Well done to ARFY for recieving Champion Andalusian stallion with Equus Lodge Martino even though she was very sick :)
    **)

17. ClubIgnite

ClubIgnite Well-known Member

SOS Welsh Cob Stallion
    [​IMG]

He's lovely isnt he. I'm his handler/rider and can certainly recommend him as a stallion!

18. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Congratulations on your results everyone!

19. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

well done everyone :) gossies is aways well run with a canteen to die for :) not their this year :( but love the pics and does anyone have the arab derivative results lol ive read the purebreds hehehe

20. Sorrel

Sorrel Well-known Member

I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone for taking the time out to comment and congratulate myself, my horse Jack and my dear friend Bec for our results.

Makes showing even more worthwhile and always have a nice social day out as everyone is so friendly and helpful to us at the shows and behind the scenes.

Congrats everyone on your results, loving the photos and thank you to Gosnells committee for always providing a smoothly run and enjoyable show.

Cheers Marissa and Jack :))