Gosnells Masters Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Oldhack77, Aug 29, 2009.

1. shaz71

shaz71 Well-known Member

here scorpio : Reserve champion small show hunter was yinlarra (not sure of spelling) christina -rider Shani Beressi for Shushannah Kingham of Osiris Pony stud .

well done guys, :)) way to go christy!!!

2. shaz71

shaz71 Well-known Member

sorry its actually Glynyarra park christina!!! *#)

its late, but i new i would remember !!

3. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

she is looking freaking hot!!! :D:D

4. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

yeah yeah yeah!!!! all in good time my lovely..... duds is lovin retirement for the second time this year! hehehehe

once i move its all on - look out SHC HOTY..... here we come..... our third show for the year...... nice and cruisey!

i called you back the other day too you blooming snob! :D

5. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

yes absolutely about time!!!!!!!! I LOVE MY GOOD LUCK MG BRIDLE!

6. Sallie

Sallie Well-known Member

Hack Results

Small Hack
    Flirting
    Countryman

Large Hack
    Issues
    Hype

7. Random_Winger

Random_Winger Well-known Member

Yahoo! Go Jayd and Issues!

8. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

First of all HUGE Congrats to the two Stockies that brought home the Garlands & Rugs for Unofficial Hack & Galloway xx Will let them post their results! Classes had great numbers was good to see.

We had an ok day with Party but Saint did not live up to his name*#)

Keeley & Party

2nd Rider 13-15 years
    3rd Hack 15-15.2
    4th Ladies Hack
    1st Lightweight Hack
    4th Showhunter

Did a lovely workout for Champion so was happy with how he ended the day.

Very proud of Keeley(13 years old) who once again held her own against the adults. She had some encouraging words from the judge so that helps!

Saint didn't place in the first 2 galloway classes so we retired him for the day.

Lovely to chat to a few stockies@)

Thank You to Gosnells for putting on yet another great show:)*

9. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Great day helping Luke and taking pics! Congrats Jade and Issues, he worked so beautifully today! These photos are posted with permission, will wait for the others permission before I post theres.

"Issues"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Late Starter

Late Starter Well-known Member

Yep well done to those that participated and congrats to the winners. I too enjoyed speaking with and getting to know some other stockies **).

Looking forward to some more piccies!

11. chanel

chanel Well-known Member

pics anyone?

12. Random_Winger

Random_Winger Well-known Member

Wow Lenny is looking SUPER! (and rather dark :p) Great photos :)

13. Spellbound

Spellbound New Member

We had a fantastic day today my boy was super all day :) i must admit there is some tough competion out there even in the Unofficial Rings everyone rode sensational and it was great to see some of the feral horses improve during the day :)

There was an absoultley gorgeous grey in the hack ring with a very young girl riding it such a chunky horse i would have loved to have taken it home :)

My Results for the day were -

2nd Rider 21 - 35 years

Reserve Champion Rider

1st Galloway 14 - 14.2hs
    2nd Ladies Galloway
    1st Medium Heavy Weight Galloway
    2nd Pairs (Go Cooper)
    2nd Show Hunter Galloway

Champion Unofficial Galloway :)

14. Tonka

Tonka New Member

does anyone know how the show hunter galloways went????:)*

15. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Bayley Issues looks gorgeous in the photos, especially the last one. Congrats to all winners.

16. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

wow - when Issues works he really works - Well done Jade! Such a brave rider - a zillion times braver than I ever could be - he looks stunning hun - CONGRATS!

Well done Em & Wills and Bella and Max!!! Huge congrats girls!! **)

17. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Issues worked so beautifully and consistently for Jade all day. Hats off to her for a very well deserved win :)*

18. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

Yay for little Soda, he must be getting alot better.

How did fox go today?:)

19. Purrfection

Purrfection New Member

We had an awesome day today. My girl got better as the day went on. My thanks to Gosnells and Saddleworld for the great show and rugs!! ... also special thanks to Keralyn for her patience with us both :) Well done to all the competitors, there was some awesome ponies there today. All our hard work (and me stressing my mum) .. paid off today with "Champion Large Pony" in the encouragement ring.

20. arylin

arylin Well-known Member

Soda has his moments :)

Fox looked and worked beautifully but the judge comsidered him an open galloway and although he won the gents and 4th in Weight she took the time to tell R in the gents that she hadnt placed him higher due to her belief that Fox was not a hunter and should have been competing in the show galloway ring.
    Can't win show him open and judges say he is a hunte,r show him as a hunter and they say he is an open horse.
    Lucky we love him regardless :):)