Gosnells breed show february

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Yarraman, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PPH

PPH Guest

lol sorry about that Nanna. :p

and for anyone wanting the programme here is a link to it on cavalletti

http://www.cavalletti.com.au/events/83918_programme1.pdf

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2010
  2. aleece89

aleece89 New Member

help

can someone tell me wat programme the programme needs to be opened in as my computer can't open it grrgrgrgrg i hate computers
    aleece

3. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

if you PM me your email addy I can send it to you@) It is a word doc on my email...not sure what it is on the link....haven't looked :)

4. Emalin

Emalin New Member

okay so my pony came with three sets of papers riding pony, part welsh, apsb part welsh which i have had to join the three different societies to transfer him , so you are saying Bunch of Violets it is incorrect to show a apsb part bred welsh in any other reg??- which the apsb told me was the correct class to enter ??? confused first time pony owner here :)

5. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

is there something invisible about my posts:confused: I thought I had been pretty clear:confused:

6. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Emalin, if the program has no class for Part Welsh or Part APSB classes then you enter other reg. what they're trying to say is you cant go in Part Welsh AND other reg to cater for your 2 rego's, as Part Welsh APSB, and Part Welsh (with WPSC) are the same BREED... Make sense?

I got it Goodie, finally :p

7. arylin

arylin Well-known Member

In WA unless the show is run by either WP&CS or the APSB Soc Part Welsh ponies registered with either of these societies are shown in the Part Welsh Class and not in AORB.
    Almost all breed shows will state in there entry criteria that the AORB class is for any breed that is not catered for in the program. Part Welsh are catered for so regardless of how many societies that you hold part bred welsh rego's with you can only show in the Part Welsh class.
    Over in the East I believe that have APSB Part Bred and APSB Riding pony classes at a lot of shows but this has not been taken up yet here in WA.
    It is the same as you may not show an APSB Part Bred or RP in the AOR APSB class as you can not show part breds against the Pures.
    Your APSB Part Bred Welsh rego is acceptable at the RAS and is needed to show at the APSB Stud Show the same way that your WP&CS rego is accepted at the RAS and is required to compete at their Stud Show and possibly any other WP&CS run show that has a dedicated ring for their members.
    Hope the above helps explain it for you :)

8. miss_skoobz

miss_skoobz Well-known Member

Sorry to be a pain, but does anyone know what I would wear for ridden?
    Thanks

9. Serenity

Serenity Well-known Member

Just normal "show horse / hacking" clothes - shirt, tie, jacket, jodphurs, boots, hat etc :)

10. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

This is a Q in general, not specifically in relation to Gosnells, but in another program is had "APSB - Other Breeds" - so am I understanding right here that this does NOT inclide the Part APSB's then? (this particular circumstance there is no other "Part such & such" class, so therefore I would be able to go in "Other Reg Breed"?) have I got it right now?

Geepers I am going to need a 2nd brain soon for all this extra info LOL

11. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

On your part apsb registration states that part breds must never be shown against pure:) APSB other breeds are for any of the APSB breeds not already on the program eg: shetland, australian pony.. The basic thing to remember is that if your breed is not catered for THEN you are eligible for AORB :)

12. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

havent got my papers back yet :D tho some money came out of my card today so assume somethings coming soon! lol

Thanks Goodie, I think I am starting to follow it now :p

13. miss_skoobz

miss_skoobz Well-known Member

Thanks Serenity :)

14. Emalin

Emalin New Member

Thankyou all for clarifying that ( i was a little confused ) you have also saved me some money as i dont need to be an apsb member and a welsh member!

15. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Hey Emalin, being a member of both allows you to compete at each of their State Shows tho, but if you only really do the odd breed show then you would only really need to be a member of one.

16. sunline

sunline Well-known Member

oops I realised this is Last Years thread..

feel free to remove Mods.

17. Wizzy

Wizzy New Member

18. Mizzi

Mizzi New Member

19. mod 2

mod 2 Moderator

This is a very old thread please start a new Gosnells show thread if your chasing info or a program

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.