Gosnells breed show february

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Yarraman, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Breathe goodie......breathe... :p

2. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

*banging head on wall***) It is my "peeve" people going in wrong classes...check with the show organisers and your breed society :)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
  3. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

You got a pm..... ;)

4. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

We hope to go but have no idea who with :confused::confused:

5. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

:D Ok thankyou goodie lol

This is my first time showing this particular horse since umm... 2006? & will be my first time with APSB rego so I get a little confused with all the dif society rules, well really I know MY societies rules its everyone elses that confuse me lol

6. Shakhaan

Shakhaan Well-known Member

Might drag an arab along to this show again... when will program be up on cav?

7. Bubbles

Bubbles Well-known Member

When they decide to upload/update their website lol

8. chante306

chante306 Well-known Member

its on cav

9. Nanna

Nanna Well-known Member

Woohoo

Thanks!!

Nanna is to dumb for that

10. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

I will be there but not showing...2nd summer show in 2yrs i have missed..:-(

11. country chick89

country chick89 Active Member

ok need help i have a paint bred but am not sure if i can enter him in combined broken colour??

12. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

13. PPH

PPH Guest

I need help too and sorry if it's a silly ? but are the stock horse classes in ring 7 for the breed Australian Stock horse or is it for "of stockhorse type?

I know I can take lynx in the quarter horse classes (pretty obvious lol) but was'nt sure what the stock horse classes were about.
    Can anyone help me here?

Also, what do I do with his mane. It was hogged for him to go campdrafting but really want to grow it out and it is now about 4cm long and spiky. do I leave it or rehog it ( so don't want to)?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2010
  14. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

for registered Australian Stock Horses:)*

15. Lexie

Lexie Well-known Member

Not going to this one :)
    Goodluck everyone!

16. dakota95

dakota95 Active Member

Just a quick question then.

I have a paint yearling. I am waiting on his papers from the APHA.
    Is he only eligble to compete in combined broken colour classes if i register him with them also?

17. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

That would be right Dakota, the combined broken colour class is for horses registered with the combined broken colour society, its not an open colour class. You could probably register you horse Pinto and show in those classes too.

18. dakota95

dakota95 Active Member

Alright, thanks for clearing that up :)

19. dayna

dayna Well-known Member

I personally would rehog it if it is too short to band and gel down. You always see some of the 'working' quarter horses with hogged manes at the bigger 'A' and 'AA' class shows and it is permitted (not preferred) by the AQHA.......so he should not be marked down for it.

We will not have an 'ideal' mane on Zophia for this show either. Hers will be too long as we need as much length as possible for the pally states later in the month.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
  20. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

maybe try start putting a neck rug on him so it starts to stay down and the night before put a skinnyhood on him with a bit of pro plaits it it so it stays down on his neck then you wont have to hog it and you could prob even band it i have seen some really short manes banded it might help to keep the mane down to :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.