Good Vibes Needed For Little Suga...

Discussion in 'Horse Management' started by PINTO1980, Oct 22, 2008.

1. simbin

simbin Gold Member

Wow I'm glad shes getting better Kylie. Horses can be such a worry at times.

2. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Poor little bugger Kylie :( Hope she gets better soon.

3. nimetyau

nimetyau Well-known Member

Thanks for that info Remaani. Learn something everyday.

4. Zegger

Zegger Well-known Member

Wow Thats big;)

5. Sharaway

Sharaway Guest

Ky, your thread has been moved to here, found it for you lol

6. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Cheers S... was actually a Mod Q thready that went "poof".... i think we cant put up threads that aren't necessary, lol.

7. Playin With Fire

Playin With Fire Well-known Member

Two words....
    spit roast =)

Take him out for walks like you would a dog. Good for you and pony. I take my horse out when I feel I need the exercise more than her, feels good. Good chance for them to get used to spooky surroundings too!!

8. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Ummmmm, Mods.... help??? :D :eek:
    The thread "Beer belly has been moved into here, PMSL!!! Sorry but Suga doesnt drink beer, she's under age!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2008
  9. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

LMAO I bet she drinks when your not watching Ky .... um yes I got a lil confused to. Mods something is not quite right here LOL
    How is she today?

10. mod 2

mod 2 Moderator

Oops it appears Mod 2 may have had a few too many drinks herself :)) :)) :)) and has managed whilst trying to do the OP a good turn has in fact managed to merge 3 threads instead of 2.
    Now how I've done that is and will remain a mystery but I do accept that Suga is under the legal age to consume alcoholic beverages so I've deleted those posts.
    Just goes to show us Mods are human and DO make mistakes as well :D:D

11. QH Rulz

QH Rulz Well-known Member

hey poor little suga.... my horse had that skin thingy on his leg.... where all of his skin fell off.. it was horrible he was 6 months old and being a bay with black legs he is left with a very unsightly white patch where the skin grew back.... it is slightly lumpy but it is horrible to watch them go through it....

i hope little suga gets better really soon and that it doesnt scar in any way.... hugs to your gorgeous pony

12. Playin With Fire

Playin With Fire Well-known Member

Hehe... I don't think Suga spit roast sounds as appertizing!!

13. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Been drinking & DIDNT share? LOL..... :D
    Cheers Mod 2. **)

PP, doing very well actually, lots more skin is lifting off (i got pics i took this morn i'll put up later) but most of it is good pink skin underneath.
    She's now having a go at anyone (bar Zam) that goes near her so she's nearly all back to her same spunky attitude! :)*

Thanks QH Rulz, ohh your poor youngster, but i do admit they are tough cookies!

PMSL PWF.... yuk!! :D

14. Angimac

Angimac Well-known Member

Glad to hear that Suga is improving and getting back to her old self.

15. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Piccies!

She's definitely doing better & feeling better, these lot are from this morn.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lip is looking good in a freaky kinda way, lol.

[​IMG]

With her best bub, Zammy.

[​IMG]

16. Remaani

Remaani Guest

*continued from last page...*

This arvo when i took her rug off so she could have her final injection & clean the skin/wound, both sides of her neck had a large "scab" gone & the skin underneath looks good. Im using pawpaw cream on the healthy skin & a spray (blue stuff) on the area thats a bit gunky (under scabs).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Freedom!!!!! **)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She's just doing sooo much better, im now very happy (just hope she continues to get better) & not a blubbering mess. :D

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2008
  17. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

She is looking much happier in the new photos...the swelling on her face looks less too...glad she is heading in the right direction**)

18. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Thanks Goodie, i think she looks happier too.
    The swelling is all gone now, hard to tell just by looking due to her "coat", but im forever touching her head/neck to make sure, lol. :)*

19. Mocha

Mocha Well-known Member

Oh poor suga :(
    She does look happier now though.
    All the best Kylie :)

20. Sharaway

Sharaway Guest

Poor little darling, she really has been through the wars, so glad she is perking up and on the mend.