"good Manners" calming paste?

Discussion in 'Horse Management' started by manocaaron, Nov 27, 2009.

1. manocaaron

manocaaron Well-known Member

Has anyone used it? what did you think of the results?
    I think its fairly new and is aparantly herbal.

2. domingo

domingo Active Member

I can't say anything about this particular paste, but from previous threads it seems that horses react quite differently to these things so the best would be to just give it a try and see what happens.
    Good luck

3. Excelsior Centerpiece

Excelsior Centerpiece Well-known Member

its been out for a while, simialr to the Bhave paste, we used to sell more behave than manners... but all horses react differently so its just trial and error... good luck :)

4. Deb2

Deb2 Guest

Not sure what type of problem your trying to fix with it, but wouldn't it just be better to address the issue and set about correcting the horse, without the use of quick fixes?

5. manocaaron

manocaaron Well-known Member

hey Ziggyz I totally agree with you on that, the reason I wanted to use it was that my mare had never been out to a show and has not yet had all her little naughty (disrespectful) problems sorted out, I havent had her very long and havent put as much time into her training as I would like to have, so far. So it was more a little helping hand that I needed, I used it and really not sure if it did anything or not as she behaved beautifully....some of the time, sadly not when it mattered, but she may have been worse without it!
    At least I have now pin pointed her main fault wich is a lack of respect so becomes pushy and 'igonres' me.
    So now the work begins!:D