Go for 2&5 Dressage Gala

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by holistichorse, Jul 29, 2009.

1. intendeli

intendeli Well-known Member

if you find someone who would rather pencil ... i will do it?

2. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

I rekon Kathyve would pencil if you ask her....
    I will be down there at 8.00 and could get her on the way.

3. holistichorse

holistichorse Well-known Member

I'm quite sure she's already pencilling...... 8:30am in the Novice......

4. himitsu

himitsu Well-known Member

god if only... dont think that would go down to well though :p

5. himitsu

HH- what time till? I could do it if I had a stable for the Pig (havent booked one cos wasnt planning on hanging around) - but would need to finish early enough to plait etc...

6. naughtydog63

naughtydog63 Well-known Member

Oh! I will be there too. All Sat, Sat night and Sunday... @) You better all come say hi to me! Otherwise no photos for you! :p

Bar hey? I wonder if there is a good veiw from there so I can take photos and drink at the same time? *#)

Just joking, Duncan!!

7. himitsu

OMG ND take pics of MMEEEE esp riding the massive WBs lol not a common occurance! hehe

8. naughtydog63

hehe, sure will :D

9. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

If I come say hi, I'd like photos of my orange pony :p . Happy Birthday by the way!!! FB was being mean and wouldn't let me write on your wall #( .

I'll be there both days and am thinking of going to watch the young horses strut their stuff ... Who else is coming?

10. himitsu

we should get pic of both our orange ponies. Actually yours would make mine look like a midget though

11. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

Shhhh be nice to him, he's special :eek: . We should get a pic :D. Are you riding Sunday as well?

12. lochnessmonster86

lochnessmonster86 New Member

Oooo ND I'm putting in a request for photos too! You can show off your new monster sized camera :p

13. naughtydog63

:D That's the plan Ness!! Hopefully it starts earning it's keep, so to speak ;)

Shame Jaggy's not coming along, Esy. We could paint a stripe on him and get photos of the idenitical oranges.

14. holistichorse

Now we are DESPERATELY in need of a gear checker Sun 8am-11am and 10:30 -12:30 both days.........
    Or a penciller 8:30am Sat

15. doofus

doofus Well-known Member

I could prob do the 10:30-12:30 on Sat- the only thing is i would coming from work so if they come in late i maybe a little later then half 10 getting there but i would be pretty close to it!! Let me know if thats any help :D

16. Rem

Rem Well-known Member

I could gear check until doofus gets there. :))

17. holistichorse

Hi Doofus, that would be great!!

18. doofus

doofus Well-known Member

ahhh only thing i just realised it was "gear check" was thinking it was pencilling- do i need to know anything in particular before this or will you just let me know?? i have never gear checked before :eek::eek:

19. holistichorse

we will show you how:D it's easy!! You never know, a penciller may not show up and you can do that instead!!
    Are you able to email me equestricare@hotmail.com with contact details??

20. Kiwigirl

Kiwigirl Well-known Member

:DGood luck for the weekend everyone!:)*

I would like to make a public apology now: I will be very sorry for all the spelling mistakes that may or may not appear on the novice dressage tests on Sunday (starting at 12) I am not the best speller in the world *#):D