Go for 2&5 Dressage Gala

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by holistichorse, Jul 29, 2009.

1. holistichorse

holistichorse Well-known Member

Go for 2&5 Dressage Gala
    29th & 30th Aug
    State Equestrian Centre, Brigadoon​

• Preliminary 1B & C
    • Novice 2B & C
    • Elementary 3B & C
    • Medium 4B & C
    • Advanced 5B & C
    • Prix St Georges
    • Intermediate I & II
    • Grand Prix
    • Training Preliminary - Elementary
    • Pony & Young Rider Classes
    • Indoor Qualifier Sunday
    • Mitavite Young Rider Challenge Sat
    • Para Equestrian State Champs Sun
    Young Horse Workshop Sat Pm
    Eastern States Judges
    EA - Western Australia Branch for programme and entry form or call 0407 850 033 or email equestricare@hotmail.com

Thank you to our sponsors: Healthway, Project Neon, Harvey World Travel, Lancaster Wines, Black Swan Winery & Restaurant, Equestricare, TuffRock, Melody Designs

2. himitsu

himitsu Well-known Member

Are the entries for YR open yet?

3. holistichorse

I know the entry form has been finalised so I assume so :D

4. himitsu

hmm not on EWA calendar yet...

5. Babe

Babe Well-known Member

Hi Holistic:)....Has the horse and rider combinations been picked for the Young Horse judges Seminar?;) for the Gala?

6. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

Hey Jess, I'm looking at the program and entry form now cos I'm really interested in the training tests, especially the novice tests but I'm a bit confused regarding the cost...

I want to do the prelim and novice training tests on both days, so 4 tests all up. At $25 a test that's $100 right?
    But for the GSF... is it $15 per day or per entry? If I want to compete on both days is it $15 or $30?
    And for the helper fee... it says $15 per rider/per event. Is each test considered an event? Or each day? Or just each entry? So do I pay $15, $30 or $60 for the helper fee?

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure that I send in a cheque for the correct amount.
    cheers

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  7. holistichorse

I'm not sure if they have been picked yet. Did you register your name with Shona (PSO)??

8. Babe

Babe Well-known Member

Lol Yes I did...;)...but hate to Pm her yet again...she might think me stalking her *#):p

9. holistichorse

Okay ;) If you do two tests at the same level ie. Prelim 1B & 1C it is $25 for each test. So if you do Prelim 1B & 1C, & Nov 2B & 2C it is $100!! **)
    But.... If you only do Prelim 1B and Nov 2B it is $35 for the first test and $25 for the second, does this make sense??

GSF, I think is $15 per day but I'm not 100% sure, I was trying to get a discount so if you ride both days it's only $15 for the weekend. I'll look into it :D

With the helper fee it's $15 per day :D So if you ride one test and don't help you pay $15 and if you ride two tests and don't help you still pay $15!!

Does all this make sense??

10. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

Awesome, thanks Jess.

Ah, ok... when I read the Tests prices I thought it meant that the official tests were $30 for 1 test, $50 for 2 and then all training tests are $25.

Please let us know about the GSF.

Ok, so for the helper fee, if I don't have a helper on both days then I pay $30?

thanks.

11. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

Also, is there any way that I can do my own help duties?
    Is there any rough idea of when the training tests will be run (as in what time of the day)? Would it be possible for me to help in some way and also ride? Either before or after I ride?

12. holistichorse

Yep, just put down self help and it's my job to put it around your test!!

13. madcow

madcow Guest

Fingers crossed I get all my EWA paperwork back in time before close of entries....:D Hopefully I'll make this one?LOL

14. pso

pso Gold Member

yep- definitely stalking*#)

no- not selected yet:)))

15. SMR

SMR Well-known Member

Oooh...maybe I'll drag my horsey out for this :D

16. madcow

madcow Guest

which horsey........ you have a selection now.....magic?;):p

17. himitsu

otherwise MC i wouldnt mind borrowing your big pony for YR lol ;) hehe

18. madcow

madcow Guest

LOL Heiffer....the piggy will do you proud. Team Ranga will do awesome I'm sure**)

19. himitsu

not nearly as flashy though :p hehe

20. Babe

Babe Well-known Member

:eek: (nervous laugh) oh oooppss.....well count yourself lucky you now have a stalker ;):D

Oops forgot mwa mwa to pso! hahah

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009