Gidge Show Jumping & XC Day - 24th May

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by jonty, May 2, 2009.

1. jonty

jonty Well-known Member

It will be a great training day.....a bit of rain never hurt anyone, just be careful on the approach to the jumps....

See you all there!

2. im terryfied of cross country.. might not do it.. :eek:

maybee just showjumping :)

3. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

Oh Tammy :( I'm so sorry to hear of your loss :( I have a little fat pony with your name on it if ever you want to - just call me, go up any time :)

4. Cowgirl Kid

Cowgirl Kid Well-known Member

Is anyone plaiting for this?

5. jonty

jonty Well-known Member

No way!**)**)**)

6. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! too much effort :p

7. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

Bummer - not going :( My transport has other plans (partying lol!) .. ahh well. May just come watch n take photos instead :) Unless I can fly my horse down there .. *ponders*

8. Nickelodeon

Nickelodeon Well-known Member

Awwwwwwwww phooey #( Come up and bring the camera anyway :p

9. Dashbabe

Dashbabe Well-known Member

Ok, I think im going to be doing either 45cm and 65cm, or just do the 65cm and then think about the 75cm... and just the one x.country round. anyone want a buddie for the x.country?!

Im hoping the weather calms down a bit :|

10. hey kristen can u come on msn :) mummmyyy wants me to ask u a favour :D

11. Dashbabe

Im online Alex :D

12. Evered

Evered Well-known Member

:(:(:(:(:(

13. Dashbabe

awww :(

poor Niki and Fred :(

14. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

Lol will try to Nick :D

15. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

Last min change .. I am coming.

Tell ya what, after all the the mayhem, stress, hopes up and down, better be worth it :p

Will be there with both ponies :)

16. every one ready ? :eek:

just a question.. where is the pony club :eek:

17. Dashbabe

yay cheeki!! cant wait to actually meet you :p

HAHA aly!!! Im horrible at directions but ill have a go- maybe someone can go over mine and give easier ones?! *#)

From serpentine go the same way as if you would be going to the SEC (roe hwy), but turn off onto Toodyay road. follow that up for about 20mins untill you get into the gidgegannup township (you will see a sign on your left saying welcome to gidge) keep going past the shell, bp and bakery. keep going untill your out of the town shops (just under half 1km) and get to a road on your left, Old coach road. It has a sign saying gidgegannup ponyclub (wich has been spraypainted out a litte) turn onto that and in about 30/50m theres a driveway with double gates, thats it ;)

you could just be like me and mum and follow a horsefloat and hope there going to the same place you are *#)

I think im ready :eek: Taking two orange horsies around :) have to remember to put the bitless bridle in the car

Last edited: May 23, 2009
  18. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

Woohoo Dash :D I'm taking both orange ponies (Jed is a little under the weather atm, I think the cold hit him pretty hard the other night :eek: ):D Can't miss us - we're the ones looking confused (and prob fighting .. my sis is taking Hon :rolleyes: )

Aly - if ya get lost, feel free to txt/call me any time :) I've got my phone on me always, and a sat nav if your super lost lol

Dash - I'm getting there quite late (about 9 or so am) - is there directions where to park, because I've never competed there, no idea where to park :eek:

19. Dashbabe

Cheeki thats not late! you will see wher to park, there will be floats so just go wherever you want :)

Amber sunday, you better say hello this time!!! this goes for everyone else, Ill be in a stripey pink/green and white ratchatcher shirt with a black jacket. ill have a white BEATS s/b, pony is in avator 4 socks and a blaze :p

If you see me with second orange horsey, she has a fair bit of bark taken of her (apache thinks shes his play buddy to chew :( ) dont look at me funny and think that i dont look after her:eek:

20. im only doing the training :) so im just in pc uniform :D

i cant wait.. pony is all ready ...

should be an "interesting" experience :D