Gidge ODE

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Dashbabe, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Shenalar

Shenalar Well-known Member

Dashy's jumping round looked really 'slow' and I was tempted to call out to her to go faster - but held my tongue as I know she knows better than I do lol.
    Turned out neither of them got any time penalties - so I'm glad I didn't say anything hehe So yes, Mickey's still in 2nd place wooohoooo :)

2. Shenalar

Don't be too disappointed Evered. I know I haven't met you, and I didn't see your test, but I think I saw you say it was your first ODE, so just be happy you're over that hurdle :)
    Good luck tomorrow!! Remember to smile :)

3. Secret85

Secret85 Well-known Member

Wow, I'm so proud of my little baby.....

First ODE and still in second place after the dressage and show jumping... I wonder if the x-country will throw him??

Thanks for updating me..

Good luck to all competing tomorrow :)

4. cavalletti

cavalletti Active Member

I'm there doning d grade class a. So pumped for tomorrow. I loved my test and my sj was clear but very, very fast.

5. Shenalar

Good luck for tomorrow cavalletti, you're in the same class as my daughter :)

6. mochaminx

mochaminx Well-known Member

YAY!! Go Dash Go Dash (and K of course *#) :)* ) well done guys, you must be super pleased........ hope everything goes well for you tomorrow! Im in the canteen at our PC tomorrow too Shenalar, but only for a couple of hours. sometimes i think its easier staying in the canteen than dealing with Sienna anyway :p :p
    Good luck to all Stockies for tomorrow

7. Shenalar

hehe I know what you mean mochaminx, I think I do better when I keep out of the way lol

I'm exhausted, and my feet are STILL killing me, we're starting off at 6.30am in the morning :( I'll be dead by the end of the day I reckon.

K's doing well - so it makes it worth while :) we're all really pleased :)

8. mochaminx

mochaminx Well-known Member

yeah, it DOES make it worthwhile when things go well doenst it! My OH was having a bit of a whinge yesterday that Im off to PC on Fathers day...... he's saying its supposed to be HIS day off! HA!! I had to give up MY mothers day for PC too, so he'll survive LOL. (I told him if he wanted to come to the PC at 8am, id buy him a bacon and egg burger *#)..... he declined :) :) )

9. Shenalar

Ooooh yeah, I hear you!!! I gave up mother's day too for PC lol, but I figure it's better than sitting around the house anyway.
    I feel bad for my hubby though, he's on night shift and I haven't seen him at all today, and won't see him at all tomorrow either - some father's day for him................. Oh well, can't be helped I suppose.
    I do the Bacon & Egg thing at PC with my hubby too lol :)