Gidge ODE

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Dashbabe, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Stormy

Stormy Well-known Member

me to cait me to

2. norrishbex

norrishbex Well-known Member

If you know your dressage test then you'll be just fine!

3. Nickelodeon

Nickelodeon Well-known Member

Oh and I thought I was the only one!! I think dressage is probably the most nerve racking phase! Talk about nearly dieing from nerves! You could knock me off my horse with a feather! LOL *#)

4. Little Bean

Little Bean Well-known Member

LOL I just gotta remember to breath!!! :D

Well I've got half an hour then I can go home and I... have tomorrow off so I can get ready (and according to hubby clean the house) and be all relaxed for Saturday... well that's the plan! *#)

5. Stormy

Stormy Well-known Member

that sounds nice little bean, i have to work tomorrow so will be going up after work and mum and sister will have the horses there already

6. Evered

Evered Well-known Member

I'm totally nervous too! I think I will be all weekend.
    I have to work 9-5 in the city tomorrow then treck home and plait in the dark #(
    Managed to wash him today. That is all. So have to run around tomorrow night doing all of the packing and cleaning. *stress*

7. naughtydog63

naughtydog63 Well-known Member

Dressage test! Knew I forgot something!! Errr... Shall go learn thatr now. I think.

I'm so EXCITED and I just can't HIDE IT!

8. Satorii Lodge

Satorii Lodge Well-known Member

bit young for that song stacey lol

im awake already for some ungodly reason going back to bed for half an hour then off to gym ....we going up today should be good

9. Stormy

Stormy Well-known Member

will see you there tonight helen

10. norrishbex

norrishbex Well-known Member

1 More Sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had the best lesson yesterday, so I am so ready for the weekend!! (He'll be a toad just coz he used up his quota of good pony vibes)

Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  11. Dashbabe

Dashbabe Well-known Member

good luck tommorow guys :)
    hope to meet some of you :D
    dash is chestnute- 4 white socks and a blaze, will be in red ponyclub gear, riding for gidge. hes in D grade :)

mickey- pinto pony, black and white tail, and black and white mane to...will be in red pony club gear like dash. hes in E grade :)

12. Evered

Evered Well-known Member

I think I am all ready for tomorrow, good luck to all of you too.

You'll all spot me too, the one looking nervous with the horse with a star on his bum, the horse, not the little pony that is directly after me *#) .

13. Secret85

Secret85 Well-known Member

I'll be there on Saturday morning, holding Mickey or Dash... and probably doing their tails. :)

I'll leave the riding to dashbabe :p

14. Shenalar

Shenalar Well-known Member

I'll be there Saturday AND Sunday, cheering for dashbabe, and giving Secret85 free coffee and chocolate for coming up and holding the horses and plaiting the tails :) :)

Oh, and I'll be working in the canteen all weekend too :(

15. Secret85

Make that tea... AND chocolate - can't forget that!!! :p

Does this mean that I am definately doing their tails then??

How are the horse's looking tonight? (You didn't have to hog Mickey in the end did you??)

16. eventingchild

eventingchild Well-known Member

I am for some reason not pumped about this event

17. naughtydog63

naughtydog63 Well-known Member

I think I'm pumped about this event cause Nikki will be there and I am her support crew **) I'm so looking forward to helping her out and playing horsey's!
    Pariso, please tell me you will have crops for sale!!! Mine's kind of like... gone! (#&*(!!!) And I'm like number 1 soo.... errr. Kinda need it REALLY early on Sun.)

Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  18. Dashbabe

Dashbabe Well-known Member

well mickey and dash both did really nice tests!! (to be honest i didnt think dash performed at his best, was very lazy and a bit of a smart alec!!) but judge mustve liked it, gave him thirty something penaltys, and gave me a 9 for my trot diaganol!! hes leading his class after the showjumping...

mickeys in second place, but as long as he tries his best tomorro ill be happy :D

dash should go clear (fingers crossed) im already happy with him tho :)

19. Secret85

Is Mickey still in 2nd after his show jumping?? I'm suprised, I thought he went a bit too slow!!

Dash must have done well in the show jumping then.. Well done :)

Good Luck for tomorrow :)*

20. Evered

Evered Well-known Member

Dashbabe did an awesome test on Dash, I saw that one. You know who I am now haha, I didn't say much because I was having a silent freak out outside the jumping arena, as you could then see why because my horses is mad :(

My dressage test was average, the score was worse than my test was but hey that's dressage I guess. Really disappointed.

Hope I survive tomorrow now