Gidge ODE

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Dashbabe, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Stormy

Stormy Well-known Member

have you sorted out your problem with when your going to do your test summer.

2. galloper

galloper New Member

Gidge

Can't wait!! Going up there on Friday morning, having a couple quieties, Dressage not until 11am!! Rock on sleeeeeeeep in to 6.30, Bacon and eggs breaky and bring on my first Prelim course for 19 years!!! Seeyas all up there!

3. Dashbabe

Dashbabe Well-known Member

well im hopefully going there on friday too.
    dont kno if i get the day of school, upto mum :( fridays are always slack tho!
    evered im in the same class as you! :) on jahi starlight buccaneer :D

4. Evered

Evered Well-known Member

Oh that's awesome Dash! I'll be a nervous wreck!
    I just hope we do well.

I am not going there until Saturday morning (I live about 10 minutes away) because I work until 5pm on Friday anyway. I hope there are parking spaces! Getting back in on Sunday will be chaos I think as it will be so full.

Now girls, what else do I need to remember, bearing in mind i've never evented!? I ended up buying bigger stirrup irons (Sprengers woohoo!) and have bought sooo much. I must be forgetting something though I am sure.

5. Evered

Evered Well-known Member

The pony directly after my horse in our class looks so much like my horse, but small - same clipped star and all, will look very funny *#)

6. eventingchild

eventingchild Well-known Member

yeahh all sorted:)

7. Stormy

Stormy Well-known Member

that's good

8. Dashbabe

lol evered...i like 3 minutes (if that) and im camping*#) i got some friends to keep my company lol gunna be a bit fun :D
    have you got a number holder?
    if you do end up forgetting something im sure youll find someone that can lend you it :)

9. Evered

Evered Well-known Member

Haha! I am not toooo keen on camping in my float just yet! I've got study to do for an exam next week anyway (good excuse hey?)

Yep got my number holders and med armband **)

10. Dashbabe

hahha your gunna miss out on all the fun :p
    just reminded me bout the medical armband! i wouldve forgottin it otherwise lol thanks :)

11. Evered

Evered Well-known Member

I will return on Saturday night though to bring some fun :D Haha with that many people there I wonder how much sleep you will all get!

12. Dashbabe

hmmm NONE!!
    lol im gonna have so much sugar and energy drinks! ill be laughin at the most randomest things!
    will you be with the eastern hills people?

13. Evered

Evered Well-known Member

Yes I will be!
    Oh no you'll be bouncing around all weekend! Haha!

14. Dashbabe

lol hell yeah!
    me and the ponies will both be total spastics out on course! *#)
    i kno i few people from eastern hills :) emily b is camping to so gunna be soo funny!

15. norrishbex

norrishbex Well-known Member

2 More Sleeps Yay!!!

16. Nickelodeon

Nickelodeon Well-known Member

More like eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!! I'm nervous already (hell, I got nervous as soon as the draw came up!), and amongst the nerves I have to finish an essay and pack all my stuff before tomorrow! :eek:

Let this be a warning to you all... DO NOT PROCRASTINATE!!!!!

17. Lil Dove

Lil Dove Well-known Member

Ditto Nickelodeon!! i have to clean my gear tonight, and tomorro wash the feral horse - hopefully the rain will hold off....lol

18. norrishbex

norrishbex Well-known Member

The weather report I am looking at is fine all weekend, so I am sticking to that one! (I don't want to hear that it isn't either!)

The excitement has definately kicked in now...

19. Lil Dove

Lil Dove Well-known Member

Oh thats good then ! :) where i am, a big black cloud has come over #(

20. SpArTiAn

SpArTiAn Well-known Member

eeeeee im excited !! :)

just need to make it through the dressage nerves and then im fine LOL