Getting rid of problem horses

Discussion in 'Problem Horses' started by Lightning Jack, Oct 2, 2008.

1. EVP

EVP Gold Member

I am glad that you can influence and impact on your life and that of your horses. It is very rewarding to have a relationship with horses....even if you don't ride them.
    Unfortunately, the big wide world is not as we'd like it, and we can really, in all probability only influence and direct our small corner of it- like you are doing.
    You sound young and very idealistic. And thats the way the world looks to the young and idealistic.....lolol. While as we age, we hold on to our morals and principles, the world around us influences our decisions and our life-paths.

In turn, horses and other things we enjoy and interact with, take a back seat to the reality of family, job, and all their committments.

I hope you keep your 'can do' spirit, we all had it in spades when younger....lolol Before life grabbed us by the hair.....lolol

Horses figure prominently in most of our lives, and we love them and care for them. However, they are but one element of our full life and as such they have 'a place'.

When life finally catches you, and you have travelled and experienced so much more, you will understand what I mean.

In this big world; livestock and animals in general are on a lower 'step of the ladder' than humans.....some humans raise them higher and some push them lower....but still all we can do is love and care for the horses that enter and leave our lives.....all the while doing the things in life that take priority.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2009
  2. sparkie

sparkie Well-known Member

nicely put... thankyou...i am not as young as you think...hehehehe my worl will only change if i ask it too and you know what with MORE age...hehehehehe.....i will end i think the same...only more unerstanding of THE worlds decision as it is today...the world is changing therefore everything to do with it is changing and i want to change it for the better..yes it is ONLY my small corner of the world and YES it is making a difference in this part even if people unconciously know and not except it conciously that is more enough and i am happy i have even made a difference and i tell you what i would rather make a difference in what ever direction than not at all....!

i think some people become sour or fed up with age and the power and control we can allow ourselves to have in the way we create our lives comes from power of thought...it is strength of focus and ALLOWING yourself to think on another level...like a very wise man said to me....WE DO NOT NEED A PH.D TO BE ABLE TO THINK FOR OURSELVES.....!!!!!!!! TOOO TRUE TOO TRUE.....!!!!!!!!

start to understand and see your life in all the different kinda of lights and you will see just how you have created it...in such a way it has been planned out exactly the way you have asked for it....positive or negative it is all to do with waking yourself up and putting those few things in your way to get to where you really should be or should i say where you want to be....

the blocks are only there to divert you to what you are asking for and to help you become YOURSELF...and not the BEHAVIOURS of that around you....in saying that we become who we are because of those behaviours we have excepted and carried on.....

LOVE LIFE LOVE THE EXPERIENCE....Take as much of it as you can....:)

3. beagle

beagle Well-known Member

move over Eckhart Tolle & Anthony Robbins!;)

4. sparkie

ooopppsss... are you takign the piss????

who are they?

5. EVP

EVP Gold Member

HEHEHEHEHEH, Anthony Robbins.....doesn't he sell some books.....ahahahah
    Oh yes those "life coaches"........
    I like Dr Phil. :p

Sparkie you love horses as much as we all do.

Good luck on your journeys! :))

Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  6. beagle

beagle Well-known Member

I was taking the piss in a nice way Sparkie.:)
    Eckhart Tolle wrote a book called "The Power of Now" which is all about self analysis of the mind & being enlightened (but not in a religious sense) & Anthony Robbins is a self-help guru who wrote "Unlimited Power" & "Awaken the Giant Within"
    Your fashion of posting sort of reminded me of those books....**)

7. sparkie

yeh no problem it is funny though cause what you guys probly dont know is that i am actually an NLP & timeline therapy Practioner i done a little hypnosis too plus i got a scholarship to do the masters in June...hehehehe
    NLP stands for Neuro Linguistic Programming....people get confused and class it as like one of those people who people go see about problems this is kinda different it is about helping other help themselves instead of seeing someone to help you over 20 years or even 1 month this can pretty much help you with in one intervention and then the programme helps you with other issues if you can catch onto it...hehehe

it can help eliminate phobias...if it is apropraite... eliminate anger, depression and all sorts of things...within an intervention better than slowly paying $20,000 to someone who just sits and listens when you can just pay a very very small fraction of that and have it done within a day or two...hehheh great concept...!!! all depends on the client and the problem.....

8. EVP

EVP Gold Member

Way outta my league....over to you Beagle.....ahahahahah

;)

9. beagle

beagle Well-known Member

sparkie has hypnotised me into saying only great things about her now.....
    (note to self : don't mess with a NLP!!!!):D:D:D

10. sparkie

hey i must be powerful if i can do it over the computer hey....its that little voice in your head...its name is
    SSssss PPPPPppppp AAAAAA RRRrrrr KKKkkkkK iIIIiiiii EEEEeeeeE

heheheheheheh :p

11. beagle

beagle Well-known Member

(repeating continuously in a sleepy fashion, above statement):D:D

12. sparkie

i would love to let everyone know what i understand but some just have no interest....i still just want to shout it out...if i make enimies then so be it but out of the 20 enimies i help one person have a shift ....i am extremely happy with that....

it is so interesting that it actually doesnt makeyour head spin it actually help is stay still that is the head spinner...heheheh

but in regards to this thread... yes there are so many cruel and rediculous things happening out there...i look at it as... that is not who i am and i do not except it... so this is what i am doing to change my world...i may experience those things and some may just happen for some reason but in no way will i ever except the limitations of reasons of those things happening.....i will do my best in understanding it

13. jacko88

jacko88 Well-known Member

I'm lost :confused:
    How is this related to getting rid of problem horses?

14. beagle

beagle Well-known Member

it's not jacko88 I hijacked it by being a smarty pants.....a bit of light-hearted pre-Xmas humour......:)*

15. jacko88

I didn't mean you Beagle! I meant Sparkie.
    And not being rude either Sparkie, just didn't understand what you meant.
    Gotta have some light hearted fun this time of year Beagle :)*

16. Sharaway

Sharaway Guest

Can we get back to the 101 reasons why you SHOULD dog horses,

1. Because the grey hounds need dishes to lick!

17. jacko88

Crikey Sharaway...You're game!!

18. beagle

beagle Well-known Member

2. Because their hooves are real handy door stoppers.

19. Sharaway

Sharaway Guest

ohhh good one Beagz
    3. Their heads make great movie extra's in the Godfather.

20. beagle

beagle Well-known Member

hehe Sharaway.
    4. The femur is an excellent self defense weapon.