general racing chit chat

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by Shiobhan, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Spider n Toby

Spider n Toby Gold Member

Haha, Geez Tracey give me away why don't you ;) hahaha

CONGRATULATIONS TAIN! woooop haha I was so excited when I got your msg and it was only a trail aswell :O ahahha

*#)

Jez, I personally think Doc should come up and be a pretty boy ;)

2. Spider n Toby

Oh and Tain.. I'm confused.. is that a friendly "See you soon" gesture because we bump into each other at the track

...OR...

A "See you soon" you've done something wrong/naughty and I'm going to have a go at you?

If it's the second one - I swear it wasn't me!!.. It must have been Kel;)
    hahaha

3. Tain

Tain Well-known Member

Haha Spid:D I was an equal amount excited for the pony, and relieved for me....first anything is nerve wracking for me, whata whoos!? lol!

Definitely the first option, lol! Always running into you*#)

Kel... haven't caught up for ages!!??

4. Spider n Toby

haha phheewww so it was the first option, didn't have to blame Kel afterall.. hahha just jokes :)

Yeah I agree! I haven't seen you for agers Kel!! We should have a big stockie racing catch up - I know Tracey and I would be there ( Tracey, to late - I've decided for you hahahaha :)) )

ETA - Thanks for your help the other night too Sarah, with the ""special"" one aka that horse I call mine :S haha

Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
  5. CABALLO

CABALLO New Member

heya, I just heard the other day and you know the rumor mill sometimes it is full of S**T, mmm interesting, yeah I heard that Jack was heading that way but then I heard he wasnt cause Heath was suppose to go with him then pulled out and then he was heading back up again.

Gee that will be a lot of fun, how is his other half going and the little ones.. How is your little one going??? and your folks????

No didnt have shares was going to breed but didnt as the Mare we were going to buy ended up not being suitable, but I go and play with Bill's Mares all the time and the Now Geldings..

No I wont be heading up this year as that is the same weekend that Alison (used to be in hedland with George CE old horse that went to Nikki) is getting married and I have already RSVP'd so no wont be heading that way unfortunately...

Also I heard on thr Rumor mill that a certain young lady R.F is pregenant how true it is I am not sure but I sent her a message the other day and didnt get a reply, not sure if she has changed her number or what but I was a little blown away by it...

6. Shiobhan

Shiobhan Well-known Member

yeh she is not sure when she is due Dean see's her more than me. She has a house in town now.

Jack is still coming we are helping him an he has a young I think grandson coming with him or nephew? something like that. Have met him nice kid.

George? as in Love it Hot? he was in the paddock over east last time I knew playing with cows. Unless I have the wrong george? Didnt relise Nikki got a horse of him lol or I have read that all upside down lol

7. CABALLO

CABALLO New Member

Yeah George Love it Hot, before he went over east.. Nikki ended up with him for a short time when we all lived in Hedland and then he was sold on... Ali used to ride him all the time...

well I heard that she was it kinda blew me away when I heard. well if you see her tell her I said Hi... and Good luck to you and dean this season... :)*

8. Shiobhan

are you sure it was george he said no wasnt george lol? he went to Jacks first, george was never sold he retired over in NSW.

If I see her I'll let her know havent seen her since she picked up Parisim (spelling) and that was well and truely before she was popping out the baby lol

9. misskel

misskel Well-known Member

Ok we all haven't caught up for ages so lets have a dinner for all us racing stockies at the Bel Eyre one night????? It does a nice meal:D

10. Jess&Sabby

Jess&Sabby Well-known Member

mmmm bel eyre sunday roast mmmmmm

11. Spider n Toby

Ohh yeah sure.. Choose a place where the poor little under 18yr old can't go too! pfffttt haha jjks,

Oh is R.F is that R. Ford? M.F's daughter?

12. Tain

Tain Well-known Member

Spid you could go there with us, surely?

But may I request no Sunday Karaoke nights, lol!

C'mon Jess, you know I'm not a singer, haha!

We could always Aquarium it?

13. Spider n Toby

I don't know Tain? I always thought it was just a bar? haha

I'm sure Tracey would be more then happy to belt it out at karoke! I've heard her singing at the stables!!! hhahahahhaha ooo your caught out now Tracey! ahhaah

14. persian queen

persian queen New Member

hahahha, Spid I know you love my singing, it's disappointing that with my work and horse commitments it just cant find the time to make it to an Idol audition......damn it, Me and alcohol should definatley not do kareoke :D

I am pretty sure you are allowed to eat there Spid. But I know Jez would be right into Tain's Aquarium suggestion....i think they hold a table there for her specially every Saturday night :) She is their V.I.P. client.

P.s. I need some help from you back track girls too, i have been told this morning that i can take Bonnie to the Royal Show this year, so exciting, her mane has been pulled and her tail is ready, what's next? :confused:*#):p

She is only a little girl, will be lucky to ever make 15.1 when fully grown but it will just be a good experience for the two of us. :)*

15. Jez

Jez Gold Member

Pffffffffttttttt LOL......i think Aquarium must send out a bloody newflash when im there...which is rather often...I had dinner there last sat night with Kempy....just dinner, just a simple bloody exercise in putting food in my belly....talk about stares and whispers.

NOOOOO Rumour mill......nothing going on.....everyone needs to eat!!!

But for sure yes definately (can you tell i like the food there pmsl!) id love to catch up for a meal....Aquarium do make speshul sandy chickin for me..which is usually cooked by the time ive walked over to the bar and pointed to the bottle of cointreau. Funny, they remember what i like to eat...but cant quite get the word 'cointreau'.

16. Spider n Toby

hahaha Tracey, yes you know I think you could be the new "Susan Boyle" hahahahahahaahahaha But don't worry your much prettier ;)

We should so do a catchup - Aquarium/Beleye.. I know Tracey and I will be there where ever it is :D

17. persian queen

persian queen New Member

roflmao Spid, you are making me blush......:D

18. Spider n Toby

ahaha Tracey, sorry didn't mean to make you blush :p
    It's just the truth, you really should be out there sharing your talent with the world! Maybe one day I should record you singing on my phone, and we can youtube it? hahahaha

p.s. tracey - got your photos, Will do a thread soon :D

19. Shiobhan

spid wheres my photos women :)

20. Spider n Toby

Not until I get the team cochie hat shio! hahahhaa jokes

Yehhhh I knowwww I will get to them! haha I keep forgetting :p