Friso's Knight Ryder At Stud 2012

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Lokenzo, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Lokenzo Park still have limited remaining places to breed to our gorgeous Friesian Warmblood stallion "Friso's Knight Ryder" aka Kit.

Kit is a sensational stallion standing 15hhs, he comes from a line of proven horses by the Friesian stallion "Reitse" out of National Quad Champion Harness mare "Friso's Midnight Dancer."

Kit has fantastic conformation, beautiful shoulder leading into a lovely high set neck, ground covering movement and temperament is absolutely second to none. Kit has won multiple Supreme Champion titles and Reserve Champion ridden at his first ridden outing against quality horses and ponies of other breeds.

Kit's stud fee is $700 plus AI expenses however we will offer a dramatically discounted rate for proven/top quality mares so please feel free to contact bayley@lokenzopark.com to find out more. Kit's first foals are due in December.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Only 2 places remain for the season and then his book will close!

Here are a couple of photos Vicki took from the Royal Show this year where he was sashed Champion Friesian Warmblood.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  3. Jbear123

Jbear123 Active Member

I have all my mares in foal to our boys this year but I would love to know if you are offering him at Open Stud again next year - 2013 stud season as I have two mares that he would compliment nicely my purebred Bay Andalusian mare whom is 15.1hh and My 14.3hh Haflingar X QH mare whom I think he would cross nicely with to produce a nice Dressage Galloway either for myself or to sell.

If you could email me at - bchorsetraining@gmail.com

He is a lovely horse - truely Beautiful :)

4. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Thanks Jbear :) I have sent you an email.

5. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Happy to announce our boys book has been filled for this season. We will again only be offering limited places for next season so if you're interested you can secure your place now with a deposit.