Friesian Warmblood pictures

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by Wobbles, Feb 4, 2010.

1. nag

nag Well-known Member

JLBear truffles has grown beautifully i remember when she was born, goodluck in her future outings

2. Jbear123

Jbear123 Active Member

Nags, she is a lovely filly to work with very smart and just so gentle we took her over to the SJ ring after the breed show was finished and stood there watching for a few hrs and she was great kids came up and patted her and bunting waving and she just wasn't fazzed at all. Lyn just loves her and so do we :)

A real Champion in the making I think ;), I just love Fritts babies.

3. deschuur

deschuur Gold Member

Awww thanks for posting a pic of Truffles :) She is looking great, I am very proud of her and all my babies :)

4. wawa85

wawa85 Guest

Oh yay Desch great to see you dropping in :D Truffles looks lovely.

5. ZaZa

ZaZa Guest

Ohhhh, hasn't Truffles matured beautifully. What a change from the cute little baby I met some time ago **)

6. Jbear123

Jbear123 Active Member

Deschuur, So you should be proud she is a lovely filly and I have enjoyed every moment of being able to work with her. She is Lyns pride and joy and is much loved here at BC Horse Training and at the Davis home.

7. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

I have personally met Truffles, she's HUGE for her age and simply and absolutly STUNNING!

8. deschuur

deschuur Gold Member

Aww it is so good to hear how wonderful she is doing :) and Truffles definetly went to the right home :)*

I have been lucky in that all my babies went to fantastic homes, could not of asked for better :D

Heheh Arnie she is actually the smallest of Frits babies lol

9. Jbear123

Jbear123 Active Member

Wow, really she is a monster I'd say she would stand 16.2hh minimum she is a big strong girl :) and she is the smallest

10. Jess Ware

Jess Ware New Member

Thats me out at horsin about :)... havent been on here in a while.. is there anyway i can set this up so i can get updates if someone post on a thread i have or nuh?

11. Jess Ware

Jess Ware New Member

[​IMG]
    MCM Xeros

12. Jess Ware

Jess Ware New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    paddock damage after his stitches popped! :(

[​IMG]
    paddock damage recovered :)

13. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Very nice horse Jess Ware!

14. Jess Ware

Jess Ware New Member

thank yoooop :)
    rising 2 in November and I was thinking about mouthing him before turning him out to grow... thumbs up or thumbs down??

15. Jaana

Jaana Well-known Member

Awww look at him! What did he do? Silly baby.

I would let him be, FW's mature so slowly; he is still very much a baby. I mouthed my MCM baby at just under 3 and he is going great guns.

Poor boy must have been a culture shock coming from the green paddocks of victoria to his red dirt.

16. Sharaway

Sharaway Well-known Member

I would leave him another year

17. carla

carla Well-known Member

well my boy is three now and he is under saddle. i did back him at 2yrs old for 4 weeks then out till 2.5yrs old another 4 weeks, now back in at 3yrs old and will stay in work for 8 weeks then out. alot of these sessions are ground work very light riding. first two sessions at 2 and 2.5 only bush riding no schooling. now he can do circles yay.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    all still very green but i love this horse.

18. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

well theres only 1 Part Bred & no Pures entered for Waroona Ag. Show this year- sad when I know theres more out there. :(

Lee

19. Jess Ware

Jess Ware New Member

Not sure what happened :( i went away for ONE DAY left the other half in charge.. i get a call at the end of that day saying 'darl rossi had to get stitches' was devo... but not to worry he is mended...
    BIG culture shock this red dirt is... we arent its biggest fan so fingers crossed we dont have to see it much longer :) onto green grassy paddocks for us!

im in no rush to mouth him but i was told u can never start introducing equipment too early..

20. Jess Ware

Jess Ware New Member

Love your pics Carla your boy is a looker ;)