Foal toys.

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by OBHH, Jan 19, 2011.

1. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

Well i know a few of us have asked before about what they can give their foals as toys, well mine has a basketball and a cone but i have never been able to get photos of him playing with them.....
    Untill today. Yay finally .
    [​IMG]
    Whats this??

[​IMG]
    I Eat it .

[​IMG]
    I Kill it.

[​IMG]
    I play with it.

Feel free to add your foal toy pics.:D

2. ZaZa

ZaZa Guest

Hehehe Cute pics **)

Great thread too. I was thinking just yesterday about getting my little one some toys.
    Was thinking along the lines of a small witches hat and a soccer ball :)

Did you boy play with them straight away OBHH or was he wary of them for a while ?

3. nklpark

nklpark Well-known Member

hehe i love the want to kill things...

i was thinking about foal toys too today...Jasper the giant will be up n seperated from his friends as he is getting his nuts removed tomorrow...already bored and causing trouble..so will check in for more ideas:D

4. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Very cute OBHH!!! :)*

5. bubblez

bubblez Well-known Member

we bought my filly a heap of dog toys :) her 2 fav toys were one of those bouncy balls with a handle kids bounce on (kinda like the jollyballs) but only cost $8 from bigW and then her other fav toy is a fluro squeaky toy :)

6. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

He played with the Basketball first, he is only scared of it if i kick it towards him otherwise he is happy to play with it on his own and most mornings i have to fish the basketball out of the feedbin. LOL
    The cone is a new thing and he was wary of it for a while.:)

7. Ants

Ants Well-known Member

mine arent foals - but an exercise fit ball thingy, not fully inflated though so they cant pop it (90% inflated or something, but so if they bite it, it wont pop)

8. HarleyQH

HarleyQH Well-known Member

I've been thinking about this as Smarty is starting to get bored. I've heard milk bottles work a treat :)

9. Peter Clark

Peter Clark New Member

A toy is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Playing with toys can be an enjoyable means of training young children for life in society. Different materials like wood, clay, paper, and plastic are used to make toys. Many items are designed to serve as toys, but goods produced for other purposes can also be used.

10. Peter Clark

Peter Clark New Member