Foal Photo's - add yours

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by citygirl, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Thankyou very much Nycole. :)

This was Aurora yesty, she looks soo horrid! Yukky colour, just looks funny LOL but i know what she's made of. ;-)

[​IMG]

Afterall, this is her full brother at the same age last year.

[​IMG]

And what he is maturing into:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mysticmoondancer04

mysticmoondancer04 Well-known Member

Stunning babies everyone. I to like Remaani's filly Aurora :)

Here are some update pics of my Arabian Pony filly, Indi who is now 3 weeks old and full of attitude!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She was really striding out in her trot in this one lol
    [​IMG]

3. nklpark

nklpark Well-known Member

patchalicious 6wks old

[​IMG][/IMG]

4. foxleigh stud

foxleigh stud Active Member

I am still waiting on this years babies so I thought I would post the previous years. Fruity (Figaro (Imp) x Lucano (Imp)) is due any day now to Frozen semen German sire Blu Hors Soprano and I am on anxious foal watch - if it is a colt it is for sale (enquires welcome) but after 3 colts I really hope I finally get a filly that I can keep. My other broodmare isn't due until Feb but her foal is already sold in-utero.

Fruity with last years colt at about 4 days old and still a bit scrunched - I think she looks pretty darn good for 17 years old.
    [​IMG]

This is Fruity's 2009 Colt - he will be out at the Canning Districts breed show this weekend with his owner.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  5. primrosecourt

primrosecourt Well-known Member

There's been quite a few Sopranos this year I have seen, all very nice but all very different.......be interesting to see what your mare produces too......best of luck with her

6. maxntaz

maxntaz Well-known Member

Im very jealous! Syd is beautiful, so you will get another lovely foal from him too!

7. Gamblin Paint Bred

Gamblin Paint Bred Well-known Member

This is Penny she is now nearly 7wks old and is sharing brekky with her Daddy :D
    Will have to get some updated ones of Rahni to and we are still waiting on one more to foal :D
    [​IMG]

Having a chat to Kandy lol
    [​IMG]

8. foxleigh stud

foxleigh stud Active Member

I would love to see photos of other Sopranos I think DvZ have had a few Dolly was the one who suggested him. My mare stamps them quite well so I am really looking forward to seeing what she produces with the Sando Hit line.

These are my favorite threads I just love all the fantastic foals of all breeds being produced by awesome dedicated breeders and those breeding just for themselves. Gives me hope for the equestrian sports!!!!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  9. primrosecourt

primrosecourt Well-known Member

I can think of 6 off the top of my head but dont have any photos sadly......if I do get some Ill email them to you....Yes Dolly had two I think last yr not sure she used hi mthis yr but could be wrong??

10. JSP

JSP Well-known Member

such lovely foals everyone **)

I can finally add my baby pics (have been a bit slack in the photo taking...)

here is Havi

[​IMG]

Harry - standing in mums shadow (he suddenly got camera shy)

[​IMG]

and the adorable Honey

[​IMG]

11. mudslide

mudslide Well-known Member

Lovely foals everyone
    Hey jsp what's harrys breeding :)

12. sil

sil Gold Member

Our third and final foal, Calypso :)

[​IMG]

13. I am pretty sure Harry is by Arnold out of Big Tess (Titanic Uno), remember her?:D

14. mudslide

How could anyone forget Tessie :p

15. JSP

JSP Well-known Member

He sure is :)* mr personality plus, spends more time with the other mare and foal than his own mother lol

the other two are by tealc

16. mudslide

Hey Liz do you still have shine at all ?
    The tealc babies are pretty specky :)

17. sil

sil Gold Member

nom nom nom
    [​IMG]

18. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

I think I am overdue to add to this thread! Here is Lix and her filly born 3 weeks ago. Lix still makes her look tiny!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Ohhhhhhh GORGEOUS Springbok!!!!! Is she a Chicago baby? Is she going to stay nice and dark, do you think?

20. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

Thank you! She's a very special foal - having talked about it for years I finally got my lix foal and she's exactly what I ordered :D . She's a cougar baby and I'm not sure if she'll stay dark or go grey. Given how black she was born I'd say she will go grey but I haven't found any white hairs around her eyes, ears, top of her tail etc. and where she scraped herself as a newborn has grown back with dark hair so who knows! Lix must of been named "Licorice" for a reason though - have a feeling she was the same :p . I don't mind, grey or dark she'll still be special ;) .