Float Colour Question...

Discussion in 'Horse and Rider Safety' started by Arnie, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

*SQUEEEEEELS*!!!!!!

I did it! :D:D I ordered my float today!!!

Haven't been able to make it to Perth so I placed it by e-mail LOL!!! I should pick up the phone and thank them :D. Oh I must be a laugh :p!
    Jesse Creek have been amazingly patient with my million e-mails asking questions, thinking outloud etc.

What excellent people and I am uuuuuuber excited! I understand the wait could be a while but I don't mind how long it takes :D.

Can't wait to see the colours ;).

2. Jonty3

Jonty3 Guest

Congratulations!

It is a unreal feeling when you get your own, dont loan it out to anyone!!!

3. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Beauty about electric brakes I think :D. Good reason why not to loan it out! :p

*Dances around*

I owe hubby a new car now (seriously, that was the deal! lol)

4. Jonty3

Jonty3 Guest

My hubby bought me the car to match, pity it was stolen a month afterwards....bastards!

Anyway he bought me a brand new one and much better, geez our hubbys are great arnet they!

5. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Oh wow really! Yes very spoilt :D. It must be nice having a nice set up! Sorry to hear the 1st car was stolen! What low lives!

Hubby bought me my car last year and now we're buying the float to match :D (and many other reasons regarding horse safety / country driving etc). Thats a little give away of the 1st colour for those that know my car! But the 2nd colour is perrrdy!

So now its only fair I stick with the deal and let him buy a new car now :D.

Beauty about it is we save up and buy it out right so there's no loans to worry about :D.

6. mochaminx

mochaminx Well-known Member

I agree with everything thats been said about Jesse Creek, they are fantastic people and awesome to deal with ! Ive just ordered mine, an extra wide extended, I chose the colours white over black, as Im getting some gypsy cob decals made and they will be black and white, so it should all come together nicely!!
    Oh Dashbabe I told Jesse Creek about your problems with getting the divider out, and she was horrified and said to give her a ring and they would sort it out immediately for you! Like I said, their customer service is out of this world!!

Cant wait to see your colours Arnie... I was very tempted to go with some funky colours, but for once in my life went with something plain LOL! (My daughter seriously wanted hot pink though ha ha ha!)

7. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Oh YAY congrats to you too Mocha! :D:D How exciting!!!!

I can't believe I finally ordered it and its all coming real! WOOHOO!

Have yet to see someone order a pink float! That would be interesting!

8. mochaminx

mochaminx Well-known Member

LOL I did restrain myself Arnie (just haha) but there were a couple of very nice pink or purple options to choose from if someone so wished. Actually, I think JEsse Creek said they have a black over purple (or vice versa) one on order, its that nice deep metallic purple, dont think it will take too long to sell, that would look awesome!! So when does your float arrive Arnie?? They're not sure, but they think they might have a white over black one in their next shipment due any day, so Im hoping thats the case, Its so very very exciting isnt it :D :D

9. kyema

kyema New Member

How about plenty of reflectors on the out side of the float?

I am always concerned that traffic coming from the back or side may not see a float in the dark untill it is too late.

Years ago nowI put reflector tape down the sides and on the tail gate, that made the float very visible at night.

10. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Not sure Mocha - the paint combination I'm having done has apparently never been done before *woohoo!* and in the end all I asked for was for the tire to be put at the front of the float on the A frame and the other things I made a list of will be done over time.

Kyema - thats a good idea. My current float has a few. I think you can buy them from any car store and put them on yourself aswell.

11. bootedendurance

bootedendurance New Member

I have found with my Imperial there are quite a few reflectors all along the sides and lights along the roof-side as well as LED lights under the mudguard as well the large normal rear lights and other rear lights at roof level as well. I think it is one of the most lit up floats I have owned lol

12. sherreem

sherreem Well-known Member

one of the ladies that comes down from karratha (kate) has a pink float and just about all her horse gear is pink too.

tho her float is not an imperial

13. dirtbug

dirtbug Gold Member

i have seen i think it was purple (with yellow writting on it) float...

and im sure the car matched LOL sure was a standout :)