Flatwork Photos

Discussion in 'Horse Riding' started by niccy_v, Oct 24, 2008.

1. kayash

kayash New Member

He is Stunning, I love his sire Cranston Park Khan all of his foal are absolutely beautiful.

2. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

yep... I guess that's why he's got sooo many...He gives all his progeny wonderful tempraments, i think...mine is just turned 4 and he has the head of a 10yr old... old man trapped in a young body

3. BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo Well-known Member

Heres me riding Vecchios gelding Cisco the other day :D I looooove this horse! He tries so, so hard all the time.
    Excuse my lovely riding attire :p I started out barefoot until the stirrups hurt my footsies too much :D And did you know its really hard to get on a horse with wet jeans? Hehe
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Nikiwink

Nikiwink Well-known Member

oooh i can post in this one - i have lots and lots of pics of trey LOL

There are some gorgeous horses being shown above.

The earliest ridden shot i have - ride number 2 or 3 (ride 2 we were out of the round yard onto the 100acres)
    [​IMG]

At our first show - staying calm being the aim of the day
    [​IMG]

Fav Trot shots
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fav Canter shots
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Starbe

Starbe Well-known Member

love this thread! wonderful pics everyone! :)

6. Cowgirl Kid

Cowgirl Kid Well-known Member

This is my new boy, Bravo, 2 months off the track at his first outing! I am soooo proud of him! I can thank him for teaching me that dressage and flat work IS fun!!

[​IMG]

And one of him in his first lesson ever.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
  7. niccy_v

niccy_v New Member

Ahah these are my last ride, in late November last year down south.

Buddy **) for a first ride I feel proud of doing this!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

coda that last pic of you is that at the old Horse education centre at the end of russet rd in wanneroo??

9. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

Midas, i have always been a fan of your fella since the day he was born, just gorgeous and most awesome temperament and he has a few half sibblings on here :)

10. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

Thanks Ren, I don't think i could of picked a better horse to get me back into riding, He's just wonderful.

I know it seem every 2nd arab has khaan as a dad lol...I don't suppose yours is a khaan baby?? very popular stallion...

11. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

midas, yes my boys is by Khaan hehehehe and hes 5yrs i cant work out how to post pics so will try later tonight

12. TobanMokey736

TobanMokey736 Well-known Member

Same here! lol
    lookin good!

13. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

easiest way is to download Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

then upload you photos on that, then when you post a reply copy the IMG code to you post and it should work

hope that makes sense??

14. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

hope this works [​IMG]

15. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

ooh i did it and thanks Shakhaan for the pics :)
    [​IMG]

16. casperjesse

casperjesse Well-known Member

Hi. This is an andalusian X i owned a couple of years ago. He went to a dressage home , He had so much potential [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. mav

mav Well-known Member

casperjess who is your boy by? he is gorgeous :)

18. casperjesse

casperjesse Well-known Member

He was by a stallion called Mocha. He was on West swan rd. His dad was so quiet and gorgeous.

19. mav

mav Well-known Member

hey my boy has the same sire!! except he is bay not coloured... he is in my avatar. did he have curly ears too? and i agree Mocha is such a gorgeous boy... if i had a mare i could breed with i would definately try for another mocha baby!! :)

20. Seahorse

Seahorse Well-known Member

Nice pics everyone :)
    Jonty did you know Ballora? I think my pony is by him...