Fit This

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Murray, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Playin With Fire

Playin With Fire Well-known Member

I most definitely would be interested if it were relatively close to the hills. I'm in Gidge but work in Midland so don't mind travelling a bit!! Need Erin to kick my butt into gear!

2. Halligan

Halligan Well-known Member

no worries pwf, PM me your email and I'll send you some info ;)

3. Omega Conquest

Omega Conquest Well-known Member

Im in warwick :) any chance of NOR classes? it would be so nice to find a trainer who does exercises for riders... :)*

4. Halligan

Hey OC, I could fit something in on the weekends but it would cost slightl more to cover fuel but I could work something out with you

5. Lucy11

Lucy11 Active Member

Im also interested. Do you travel to the western suburbs at all? I realise it would cost more, but have been looking for a good trainer for ages!

6. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

oooo just found this thread.. do you have a group around the Baldivis way at the moment or even personal sessions?? Hubby is with a gym and planning to join with him in about a week but I HATE gyms!!

Just don't have the motivation to go to one after work/horses etc.. need to lose 7kg and just get healthier as well.. easier said then done:)

7. Halligan

Where abouts are you? I should be able to come for a rive :)

Hi Leon, I don't have one there as yet, the closest group class would be canning vale 6pm Monday nights? or I can come to you for training sessions? I can do 1 on 1 or you can get a friend and I do 2 on 1?

8. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

I'm western suburbs too and would be interested depending on where it possibly ends up being held :) I currently pay $50 for 1 PT session!

9. Halligan

Hey Tarz,

$50 is pretty standard for PT, is that in the gym or at your place?

And which suburb are you in?

Cheers,
    Erin.

10. Halligan

Hi everyone, I've just sent out an email to those who've registered their interest in a riser fitness class, if you'd like to join in, pm or email me your details and I'll forward it onto you as well :d

11. Webby

Webby Well-known Member

Bumping - Have had a few sessions with her now, she's Awesome!!!!

Knows just how far to push you, and definitely knows her stuff.

12. CMBR

CMBR Well-known Member

do you come out to mardella ? :)

13. Webby

Webby Well-known Member

She sure does. She comes out to my place in Mardella.

14. Halligan

just saw this, thanks webby! and yep i'm in mardella twice a week at the moment :)

15. Cadabby

Cadabby Well-known Member

Is there any way you can come up with a programme via e-mail?

It truly wouldn't be worth your while driving 250km *#) but I'd love to have something set up for me. Getting frustrated with running between 12 - 15km per week and not losing ANY weight :(

There is a PT in town here (not sure if she's qualified or not, but she has lots of people go to her house for classes) but I find her really condescending. I was talking to a friend "Lisa" (who does classes with the PT) about my running the other day and this PT came up to us and said "Don't worry "Lisa", I'll bet you wish you only had to run 5k instead of do my workouts, they're a lot more serious than what Emma's mucking around with". Made me want to cry. :( So I don't think I'll be asking her for help with losing weight any time soon.

16. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

Naw :( Nothing to do with the thread but don't let it get you down!! From memory you were the first person on our cs5k thread to complete it! And you inspired me to not only get my bum out the door and running, but to do it earlier in the morning *#)

17. Halligan