Fit This

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Murray, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Murray

Murray Well-known Member Staff Member

[​IMG]
    We would like to welcome Fit This as an advertiser on stockyard.

If your goal is to lose weight and to improve your conditioning, Fit This have a program for you. Through individualized assessment, personalized programming and education, you will be able to navigate your way through different exercises in just a few weeks. Safe and proper exercise techniques are stressed as I develop your personal program.

Fit This will test and assess your current condition and design a program to accommodate you. Basic nutritional guidance will be offered. Personal goals, both short and long term, will be set. Your training sessions will methodically work towards:-

• Your goals in an efficient manner
    • Personal Training
    • Personalised Training Programs
    • Group Fitness Classes
    • Weight Management
    • Eating Plans
    • Diet Analysis
    • Goal Setting
    cheers...admin

2. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Yahooo Erin! Well done and goodluck!

3. Halligan

Halligan Well-known Member

YAYYY!!!!

Thanks Murray and Sarah :D

If anyone's interested in setting up a local group fitness session or private training at a local park or even your own home just give me a buzz! :))

4. Excelsior Centerpiece

Excelsior Centerpiece Well-known Member

it has definatly helped my riding abiltiy out of sight! i have been working out with erin to tone up - loose a kilo or 5 and most importantly help with my riding.

i have gone from being totally right sided to now more even :) horse is responding well and everything is looking up :)

my fitness and health has improved and i can ride for longer and feel stronger through my core.

have also enjoyed the food diary emails and food options!

shes always there for encouragement and advice and it works!!

BIG THUMBS UP!! **)**)**)

oh and have dropped from 59.8kgs to 54.7 ;)

5. Halligan

Thanks Kass!!! :D

You've come along in leaps and bounds, I'm loving helping you acheive your goals both in and out of the saddle **)

6. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

I wish I wasn't so far away! Certainly could use a PT even better one that understands horse riders and the muscles required :).

7. Halligan

Hey Sarah, if you get a few people interested in doing some classes or 1 on 1 sessions I'd be more than happy to make a day trip once a week if need be? of if you're up for shows let me know if you have some spare time and i could come to you? Or I could even write you a program, show you how to do it and do weekly checkups via phone, email, skype etc?
    If you're keen we'll make it work!

8. Freestyle

Freestyle Well-known Member

Do you run any group fitness classes around Wattle Grove?

9. Halligan

Hi Bec, not at the moment but I can start one up if a few people are interested?

Any other takers?

10. Excelsior Centerpiece

Excelsior Centerpiece Well-known Member

11. Secret85

Secret85 Well-known Member

I'd be interested, depending on cost and day/time...

12. notickets

notickets Well-known Member

Yeah same, I'm in depending on cost and time.

13. Halligan

Hi guys,
    if we can get 5 people together to start it up then we can get this underway :)
    at the moment I have Thursday evening 5.30-6ish free or sometime sat/sun. Or could do an early morning one any day 6-7am?

If we organize one session per week per month it'll be $50.00 each. So $12.50 per class for for classes. Cheaper than a gym class and it'll be rider specific and I'll come to you :)

if we can get 10 people I'll drop the price to $10 per class :)

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
  14. notickets

notickets Well-known Member

I might be able to round up another one or two people.
    So what have we got 3? So far?
    Bec, Secret and I?

There are lots of stockies and other horsey people in wattle grove so I'm sure we could find some more!

15. Halligan

Yep sounds good, or any people in orange grove, maddington, lesmurdie, even kalamunda or gosnells type areas?

16. goog

goog Well-known Member

I'm living in Forrestfield atm while I do up my house so I would probably be interested. I would prefer mornings but I can fit in with others if that's easier.

17. Halligan

hey Goog, thanks for the reply. Once I have a few numbers I'll put it to a vote to see who can make what session times and we can go from there :)

18. INDI RULZ

INDI RULZ Active Member

I would be interested. Especially if it helps with riding! Just depends on day/time.

19. Freestyle

Freestyle Well-known Member

That sounds really good! I'll ask my neighbours too! They're non-horsey but tubby hahaha

I work late on Mondays, tuesdays and wednesdays, but other nights and saturdays would be ok. Mornings, except Tuesday and Friday are good too - the earlier the better :)

20. Halligan

Awesome!!

thanks guys :) looks lik we have a starter. I'll grab my diary out when I get home and get things rolling.

Would you mind PMing me all your emails and phone numbers so I can coordinate things and send you some info on it?

Cheers,
    Erin.