Fire & Flood Stallion Aucton

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by thorne, Apr 20, 2009.

1. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

PRC..I dont think you want this mare sent home..nay she can stay here..**)

hey how does this effect the services won...2 of the boys are for sale :confused:

www.torridonlodge.com - For Sale

Cheers
    Lee

2. Linnybear

Linnybear Well-known Member

Good point Citygirl, the one we won is for sale as well but it did say frozen semen only. We emailed straight away and haven't had a reply yet :confused: Hope it isn't dodgy? Selection has been for sale for a while now, he's on the other site.

3. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Oh bugga Linnybear..I didnt know that...fingers crossed for your service then too.

Cheers
    Lee

4. simbin

simbin Gold Member

Seeing it was run by Inglis I would say there would be some sort of compensation if that was to happen. Inglis are one of the best equine auctioneers in the country. I would contact them and see what they say.

They auction horses everyday and one horse is usually a lot more than what the auction raised being that they are mostly into thoroughbreds destined for racing.

5. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

:eek: which two?

Although in these recession times, will it be a quick sale of a stallion? Who can afford to start a stud?

6. Mod 3

Mod 3 Moderator

I would assume those of you bidding would have read the stallion service contracts that were provided on the auction site.I would also assume that stallion owners would have made provision if the stallion was sold.

7. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

I only read the contracts regarding the stallions we bid on. Have found out that it is neither of those thank goodness.

Hadn't thought about Stud change of circumstances...glad this came up early.

8. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Mod 3..there was nothing in the Contract..{ just going back to have another look thou }...re the sale of said Stallion's..I know the Fee wasnt very much and it is a donation**) it just would be nice to get a little foal on the ground next year **)

Cheers
    Lee

9. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Just found out i won!! a service to a very nice RP, im in Melbourne and have only just checked my emails :D he is 14.2, black and lovely

so excited!! ill put my order in for a black/brown filly with a bit of white

10. Wildwood

Wildwood Well-known Member

which one is that Gerbra? PM me if u like

11. Freestyle

Freestyle Well-known Member

Thanks!! it's very exciting. So much for cutting down on numbers - oops! Oh well, it's for a good cause and i think that Bones and Vivaldi will have stunning babies - lots of chrome (**crosses fingers**).

12. Freddo

Freddo New Member

Will be breeding my first foal this season if all goes to plan! Bought a service to HHP Excalibur to put over my lovely mare (see sig pic) so hoping for a nice medium boned baby around 16hh.