Final Roll Call, Pinjarra Showjumping Day

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Lauren, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

:mad: Yes! Was not impressed pmsl.. your lucky that Brett was their and got pics otherwise i would have killed you LOL.

If your on msn tonight i'll order some piccies :)
  2. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Sorry EBK, but no I didn't get any :( When we were in the training arena, you were in warm up. When we were in comp arena, you were in training arena. I only saw your one round and missed most of it chatting to a friend. Chester is jumping beautifully now that he's fully got the idea :D I didn't even see Leo jump :(

PS I wish I'd video'd you...Stephen's commentary was hilarious! I think he thought you had a headset on and could hear him lol :eek:

Next time :D
  3. Kiwigirl

Kiwigirl Well-known Member

ooooppppsss that was me distracting Wattle *#) we had way too much gossiping and catching up to do. :p

Sorry next time we will do that between rounds :p
  4. ExBritKid

ExBritKid Active Member

hahahaha why what was he sayingg

he came up to me after ched round and was like beautifully ridden beautiful round i almost fell off my horse ahahahah :p
  5. Newman Racing

Newman Racing Active Member

Did anyone get any pictures of the little gray in the training rounds i think 30, 45, and 60 the rider had a black shirt and white jodhys? thanks
  6. ExBritKid

ExBritKid Active Member

Luminous Girl you have persmish to post piccies :)*
  7. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Some photos Kerrett took.
    I will be buying all off them (as soon as Kez goes on msn and tells me how much LOL)
    So photos credit to Kerrett photography
    My FAVE photo ever.. you can't see coz my photobucket made the image so small, but i have THE HUGEST grin on my face, hahhaa.. we were cantering through the finish flags and i realised we had survived my first 60cm sj round
  8. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Looking at pics i think i need to start picking up my reins a bit more.. i've been worried i'd yank him in the mouth so has been giving him all the rein over the jumps but i think i've gone a tad overboard LOL.
    I also need to push my heels down a bit more over the jumps.