Final Roll Call, Pinjarra Showjumping Day

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Lauren, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

:mad: Yes! Was not impressed pmsl.. your lucky that Brett was their and got pics otherwise i would have killed you LOL.

If your on msn tonight i'll order some piccies :)

2. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Sorry EBK, but no I didn't get any :( When we were in the training arena, you were in warm up. When we were in comp arena, you were in training arena. I only saw your one round and missed most of it chatting to a friend. Chester is jumping beautifully now that he's fully got the idea :D I didn't even see Leo jump :(

PS I wish I'd video'd you...Stephen's commentary was hilarious! I think he thought you had a headset on and could hear him lol :eek:

Next time :D

3. Kiwigirl

Kiwigirl Well-known Member

ooooppppsss that was me distracting Wattle *#) we had way too much gossiping and catching up to do. :p

Sorry next time we will do that between rounds :p

4. ExBritKid

ExBritKid Active Member

hahahaha why what was he sayingg

he came up to me after ched round and was like beautifully ridden beautiful round i almost fell off my horse ahahahah :p

5. Newman Racing

Newman Racing Active Member

Did anyone get any pictures of the little gray in the training rounds i think 30, 45, and 60 the rider had a black shirt and white jodhys? thanks

6. ExBritKid

ExBritKid Active Member

Luminous Girl you have persmish to post piccies :)*

7. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Some photos Kerrett took.
    I will be buying all off them (as soon as Kez goes on msn and tells me how much LOL)
    So photos credit to Kerrett photography
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My FAVE photo ever.. you can't see coz my photobucket made the image so small, but i have THE HUGEST grin on my face, hahhaa.. we were cantering through the finish flags and i realised we had survived my first 60cm sj round
    [​IMG]

8. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Looking at pics i think i need to start picking up my reins a bit more.. i've been worried i'd yank him in the mouth so has been giving him all the rein over the jumps but i think i've gone a tad overboard LOL.
    I also need to push my heels down a bit more over the jumps.