Farriers Farriers Farriers

Discussion in 'Horse Management' started by Frolic, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Frolic

Frolic New Member

Hi... i know this has probably been done to death sorry but I am desperate!! I am looking for a patient/gentle farrier who services the hills area (I'm in Roleystone). The two I know are booked up for 3 weeks! and as I am off to Sydney soon I need to find someone quick. Don't really want to take a risk on the ones I haven't heard of ...seeing my two mares aren't the most placid of creatures! Does anyone have any recommendations?? Would be greatly appreciated:) :)

2. stephie1370

stephie1370 Well-known Member

Um.. i cant directly help you but I know in the roley courier a while back it advertised a local farrier. Although it aint advertised in it anymore, I would imagine they would have the records? (if he is still in the area *fingers crossed*) Their phone numbers are on the front of the courier =]

(bah ha theres pictures of my mother and me in one of the newer ones when i got an award a month or two back.. ha ha how embarasing.. all my old school friends would have seen it ha ha ha.. anyhoo tad irrielevant lol)

3. stephie1370

stephie1370 Well-known Member

it might of even been in the valley reporter or whatever they call it.. sorry maybe check both?

i hope you find someone in time!

4. Golden Biscuit

Golden Biscuit Well-known Member