Farmer wants a wife

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by Noelle, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Belinda

Belinda Well-known Member

Nah, I don't reckon they did the nasty! lol

How's his form though. Basically asked Fiona back to the farm, but then says he's undecided! Procrastinator. I'd have to kill him!

On another note, am I imagining things or do they all, coincidentally I'm sure, drive Ford Rangers??

2. GoneRama

GoneRama Gold Member

No you are not imagining things Belinda :} All farmers apparently drive shiny dual cab Ford Ranger utes these days..... who knew ';' Also the footage of the reversing camera screen in one of the vehicles :rolleyes:

I did catch a glimpse of a red HiLux and a Landcruiser ute though.

3. Belinda

Pretty obvious product placement! Yes, I did notice the totally unnecessary shor of the reversing camera and was suitably impressed! (as well as thinking "what the??")

Sams ute was nice and dirty. Good on him!

4. GoneRama

GoneRama Gold Member

Yes Sams ute was dirty, I think they may have dust bombed it before going on camera.

5. fuddles

fuddles Well-known Member

well he prolly had sex but they just didn't go to sleep together as they were too busy #( Creep hope he ends up with no one, actually there is something creepy about all 3

6. Noelle

Noelle Gold Member

OK ladies, anyone care to put up who you think is going to go home with who? I'll put mine up:

Paul - no-one
    Matt - Jasmine
    Nikko - Jade
    Sam - Jodie
    Todd - Leah
    Tom - no-one

7. Belinda

Oh, I'm no good with the names! I reckon:

Sam - Jodie
    Paul - the station
    Tom - Fiona
    Nikko - The girl with tickets on herself
    Todd - the brunette
    Matt - the brunette

8. I see it differently. I think Tom is too nice and trying to avoid hurting either girl. I think that's why he's acting like he is, he struggles to say no because he doesn't want to upset them.

And I think that Rachel's horse is a working horse that is used to confident capable riders and probably is quiet for them but has never been ridden by a nervous beginner. I think she kicked him on then gripped hard with her legs trying to hang on and then tried to pull his teeth back into his head... Poor Rachel, NOT a suitable horse to start her out on, and poor horse, so confused and upset by mixed signals.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2012
  9. I_love_equines

I_love_equines Well-known Member

That's the sense I get too HS, I doubt he's used to emotionally fragile women either as I think he only has brothers *#). Having said that I haven't seen this episode yet, so I may change my mind! He definitely needs to "man up" (I hate that phrase) a bit though, otherwise he's unintentionally leading them on.

10. eventingchild

eventingchild Well-known Member

Most of the farmers in our district drive a hilux or landcruiser!

11. Noelle

Noelle Gold Member

For the last time this season. So who's watching?????

12. Diana

Diana Gold Member

I will be! A bit sad that I'm nearly ready for bed...this weather gets me down... But I'm looking forward to it and I guess I'm happy to suffer for a good cause :p

13. katelol

katelol Guest

I tried to post before but it disappeared :(

Does anyone here think that Farmer Todd is hot? :confused:*#) they keep saying he is on the show but I don't see it ';':p

14. Diana

Diana Gold Member

Maybe his body but that's about it. I think he's pretty average. Maybe I'm just too used to good looking guys. :p hahaha. I'm not even joking, this town has a lot!

15. Diana

Diana Gold Member

So far, I'm not proud of matt's girl jasmine...she is seriously average and her hair adds about ten years to her face!

The other pairings were a relief. Especially that nicko didn't end up with Rachel!!! Oh and Tom ended up with Fiona. Shauna is a freaky mess.

And of course they saved my favourite for last :eek:

16. Lil Dove

Lil Dove Well-known Member

Hahaha i think he is a bit... after his make over I thought he looked a bit like Chris Hemsworth in Thor :D

17. I_love_equines

Ditto! It was just the hair... I don't think he's that attractive though, or maybe he would be if I found his personality more attractive?

I found an article on who actually stayed together, or did they say that at the end of the show?

18. Lil Dove

Lil Dove Well-known Member

The hair and the beard i think hahah *#)

They only showed who they picked at the end not who stayed together.

Awww at Sam & Jodie! They were my fav :p:D

19. Belinda

So Diana, where did you say you lived again? Cos with all those hot guys in town I think I might have to move in with you. Make a list of the single ones for me please!!

So, Todd - hot? Physically, yes. Personality , but boring really but nice guy.

I think Tom had a lucky escape from Shauna.

Thank god Nicko used his head up top to make a decision!

And unfortunately i can't see Sam and his chick lasting. The distance will get them.

20. I_love_equines