Farmer wants a wife

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by Noelle, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Diana

Diana Gold Member

Haha yeah that was a bit silly. Seems to be a really "girly" thing to do, can't stand the sound of girls screaming for no reason!!! I do think it tends to be put on more around guys, although at boarding school, every morning there'd be the "OOOOHHHH I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU ALLLLLLLLLL NIGHT" scream :rolleyes:

But Jodie definitely seems like a nice girl - her and Sam are so cute :D so yeah, I forgive her *#)

Rachel is such a spiteful b*tch IMO. GOSH get OVER yourself!

And Shauna. And even Fiona. (Tom's girls) Both of them CREEP me out. Teeny weeny bit obsessed with him IMO.

2. I_love_equines

I_love_equines Well-known Member

Don't like screaming girls either *#). So annoying!

I'm watching the short clips on the website at the moment :)o), and I have to say Shauna really irritates me. I'm not even sure why. She comes across as slightly patronising maybe? I don't know! I think I prefer Fiona, even though I think she's a bit obsessed too, I think she has her head more tightly screwed on. I don't like the way that Shauna talks when everything is going well for her either, kind of quiet, calm and in control compared to when things aren't going in her favour... *#).

3. I_love_equines

I_love_equines Well-known Member

Watching the clips I also think that Sam and Jodie will end up together, he actually says some pretty sweet things **).

4. GoneRama

GoneRama Gold Member

Actually that screaming chick has just given me an idea for when I'm next up in the helicopter with the OH *#) Think I'd get thrown out pretty quick smart, better find me a quick acting parachute **)

5. sunline

sunline Well-known Member

Tom has got himself a couple of stage 5 clingons there..

good lord, if I said to a guy what 2 weeks after meeting him "I want to spend the rest of my life with you" he'd hit the ground running..

I dont think they actually like him, more so are just so obsessed with having to 'be married and have children' and any man will do.

6. fuddles

fuddles Well-known Member

shauna actually reminds me of the movie fatal attraction. watch out farmer you may find a bunny in your pot.

urk to find your self on TV saying we are in love he is falling for me urrggg,
    if l caught my girl speaking like that she would get a smack for being so stoopid

l didnt mind racheal last night at least she got outside and was willing to put her arms up a cow bum

7. Diana

Diana Gold Member

Yeah fuddles I'll give her that!! She didn't squeal too much at the poo on her gloved hand - PHEW *#) I was actually a little envious :eek: I've never done any work with cows, they're probably a bit more interesting than sheep.

I think Shauna is a bit of a drama queen...with the whole "I have to tell him something sooooo important otherwise he might love me less" nothing like a sympathy card :rolleyes:

fuddles totally agree with you on the saying they love someone on TV etc... Gonna look soooo stupid if it all goes down the drain #(

8. katelol

katelol Guest

Shauna is intense and freaky but Fiona is just as creepy *#)

I really wonder what sort of men these girls know in their everyday lives that make these boring, isolated farmers seem so desirable :}

I suppose its easy to understand why the men like these desperate girls, they wouldn't have the experience to know that when a girl throws herself at you like that its pretty inappropriate and they probably have a screw loose. They would just be thinking "damn I'm good, this chicks really into me" :D

9. Diana

Diana Gold Member

Yeah katelol Tom comes across as pretty naive to me :eek: they loco!!!!! And he got all of them!!!

Sounds like he just likes the attention that multiple women are giving him. My OH was a bit like that back when he was young and immature *#)

10. fuddles

fuddles Well-known Member

hee hee that would be far better TV, You are Dropped

you just get hooked on that show kinda like a road accident you know it will end badly but you just have to keep looking

11. Noelle

Noelle Gold Member

Come on girls, get your bums in the seat and the telly warmed, FWAW is starting.

12. Diana

Diana Gold Member

I've only been panicking every 15 minutes for the last hour!! *#)*#) Finally it's on and I don't have to worry :p

Omgosh...SMUG.

13. Diana

Diana Gold Member

Noo :( :(:( Not Ellen!! I LOVE HER!

Awwwwwww she's so lovely.

Yikes wonder what happened with Rachel's horse? He looked real quiet but then he must've picked up on her nerves or something? That would've been scary :(

Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
  14. Diana

Diana Gold Member

Ok. Triple post :eek: Sorry.

TODD IS PISSING ME OFF!!!! GEEZ! Get a personality. He doesn't seem to give a crap?
    Ok, admittedly, my OH's 'code' for "AWESOME!!! SO MUCH FUN!!!!" is "Yeah, alright" *#) but still.

15. katelol

katelol Guest

I missed it, did he admit to sleeping with shauna?

16. katelol

katelol Guest

Ah, he lied then... :p

17. Diana

Diana Gold Member

Two-faced bastard.

18. Belinda

Belinda Well-known Member

What do you mean that he lied!? Did I miss something? I saw they had a bath together, but I didn't see any clues that they slept together? Anyways wish he would just MAKE UP HIS MIND!!! (and not choose Shauna!!)

19. Diana

Diana Gold Member

Haha yeah I don't think they actually slept together. But really, half naked in a bath & making out is pretty close :eek: who knows what the cameras didn't show...

Absolutely with you there hoping that he doesn't choose Shauna!! Even though both of them are pretty loco :eek:

Both of them think that they've "got his heart" but he's just treating them both like crap #(

Jodie & Sam are my favourite couple :D:D

20. katelol

katelol Guest

Really B? You think there's any doubt? Really? ';':p

You too Di?

Well I think they 'did it'.