Farewell to Wesswood Stud

Discussion in 'News Items' started by wozal, Jan 21, 2007.

1. wozal

wozal Well-known Member

Would just like to say a sad goodbye to Wesswood Riding Pony Stud who are moving back to Adelaide..
    Some horses have left already, with more leaving soon
    I have learnt so much from Tanya and her horses(and had an absolute blast while being there!)and would like to thank her for all her help and time, and espcially for Miss Reddykins!
    Best of Luck in the Future Tanya and Kim!!

:))

2. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Thats sad for WA...

Wish them all the best in their big move, hope all the ponies arrive well in Adelaide.

3. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

geesh wa arent going to be left with many studs :(

4. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Ahh all the studs are leaving us!! Goodbye and I wish them luck!

5. Gamby

Gamby Well-known Member

farewell Wesswood and family....went to there farewell on Saturday and couldnt really say a proper goodbye cos i was tearing up haha!

Like wozal i have learnt so much from Tanya and spent alot of time getting to know her and the family and im going to miss them an awful lot, ive already planning trips to stay at there new farm.

6. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Will be sad to see them go, so many quality ponies! I was wondering when I heard Chris had to be out of their place soon what was happening with Wesswood. Are they developing that land as well?

7. Gamby

Gamby Well-known Member

yep land was sold some time ago, but isnt due to re-development just yet...but who knows really as with whats happening around there it could be very soon

8. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Stupid development, pushing all the horse people so far they are moving interstate now :S