Ezi Clips

Discussion in 'Horse Management' started by El_equine, Nov 12, 2007.

1. El_equine

El_equine Well-known Member

Does anyone have these Ezi clips on any of your horse rugs, if so what do you think of them are they any good?

[​IMG]

2. pso

pso Gold Member

I have them on some of my rugs...(the wilsher ones)... And will be replacing all the clips on other rugs as they break off, with these!...
    They are great, they dont break, theres nothing sand/mud can get into to clog up, and they are sooo easy!

Very highly recommended!:)*

3. El_equine

Cool thank you PSO, I have just bought myself an industrial machine & am making my own rugs now and where I get my material from had these and thought I should give them a try. But I was a little worried.

4. Happy Gambler

Happy Gambler Well-known Member

I have them on one set of ours. Great, just a couple of comments - the hood attachments are a bit lumpy near the horses hips. Also my horse fell over last year at a gallop and the chest attachment popped open - could only have been that the 2 pieces just happened to have the right angles to pop open. They were undamaged and are still working today :)

5. El_equine

Thanks for that Happy Gambler. I was thinking of using them on the legs straps only, I wasn't sure wether they would be OK for the chest straps. Thanks again. **)

6. Happy Gambler

Happy Gambler Well-known Member

PS - They caused some amusement the first time where I agisted - no one knew how to undo them lol