Exercise sheets

Discussion in 'Horse Riding' started by Maree4, May 25, 2009.

1. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

I just had a read on the thermatex thread, are they really that expensive...
    I went on sunsets web site and i like theirs the best. They have a nice length in the body (from shoulder to tail) and come down the sides a good length too. They are $130....and its woollen

2. himitsu

himitsu Well-known Member

like the pic of it? hehehe

3. montygirl

montygirl Well-known Member

HEY! its the Buckleberry!!!!:D

4. TB4Me

TB4Me Well-known Member

Anyone got any experience with the removable ones?
    Trying to decide which type to get...

Magic makes some really good looking ones, also, summer

5. himitsu

thats what the one on the sunset site (pic of my horsey on there) is - FANTASTIC!!! i use one every ride in winter and just remove it if horsey is getting too warm.

Note: i dont like overgirths like on the isabel because it means the removable quartersheet has to go under the stirrup leathers rather then under the flap.

6. himitsu

Donkey pics... but this is without saddle
    [​IMG]

with saddle
    [​IMG]

with rider
    [​IMG]

7. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

ohh i like that himitsu might have to buy one for next year when ponies naked again:)*

8. madcow

madcow Guest

very noice**)

9. himitsu

dilema - do i get new pony a new sheet because buckles name is on this one? and if so - what colour!?!?! hahaa have a while to go before i have to worry about it i guess.

10. madcow

madcow Guest

Pfft silly question......Deffinately need a new one as can't possibly use it on new pony with Buckles name on it. At least you have plenty of time to think of best possible colour options.:D

11. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Hahaha, i thought it was you in the photo...:) Definately a new one I say.
    Silly question but i gather the saddle cloth goes on then the sheet then the saddle (never used one before:p)
    I really like that one.
    Does it come in sizes, on the web site it didn't ask you to put a size in or colours...:confused:

12. TB4Me

TB4Me Well-known Member

Ooooh, nice!!
    *scrapes cash together...*

13. realalvin

realalvin New Member

I have a waterproof one, Harrison Howard. i love its fleece lining badly! and it cheap as well.