Exclusive Browbands

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Murray, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Imperial

Imperial Well-known Member

ROTFPMSL... thats just too funny Mel!!!!:p

2. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Haha we have HOT pink Emma, I wish your liking for pink would rub off on to Goodie!

3. Golden Biscuit

Golden Biscuit Well-known Member

Ohh we should get all the pink lovers together and pink power you out goodie hehe ;)

Oh and great to see you advertisers now Tarz and Bubbles :)

4. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

But we don't want to be the same as everybody else:p We are individuals (that have already invested heavily in purple)@)
    ....and Good is a boy, and boys don't wear pink, LOL**)

5. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Purple
    Envy, Sensuality, bisexuality, spirituality, creativity, wealth, royalty, nobility, ceremony, mystery, wisdom, enlightenment, arrogance, flamboyance, gaudiness, mourning, profanity, exaggeration, confusion, homosexuality, pride, Scorpio (violet, star sign), May, November, riches, romanticism (light purple), delicacy (light purple).
    Purple is the color of mourning for widows in Thailand, favorite color of Egypt's Cleopatra, and the purple heart - given to soldiers who have been wounded during warfare.

Pink
    Spring, gratitude, appreciation, admiration, sympathy, femininity, health, love, June, marriage, homosexuality, bisexuality.

Have to go with purple, Good and I are both Scorpios, LOL:)) (and note they are both "gay" colours, hehe)

6. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Only if its a guy wearing them, and Goodie thinks he is a mare.

7. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Just saw this! If I put Hoolie in purple you won't want it anymore! :p

8. Golden Biscuit

I cant beleive how popular purple is at the moment lol Bick has a purple browband to match one of my show outfits with my purple windsor vest and i just finished him a very nice red and gold velvet one!

OMG Tara Hoolie would look Sooooooo niice in purple!:D

9. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NO purple near my horse!!!!!! But he does have a pink halter and lead rope hehehehhee.

The browband admin posted on the thingy for us is Hoolies new browband :) I have a light gold stock to go with it and it looks so nice together! Look forward to using it together!

It is popular I don't know whyyyy haha we have 2 orders we need to do and guess what, there PURPLE!

10. Golden Biscuit

hahahaha but hoolie is so puurdy in purple rofl!

Yeh ur stock would look very nice with the new browband, love all the sparklies:)*

11. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Have just seen my special purple ribbon...and it's a special colour purple...not just purple;)

12. Golden Biscuit

ooohh dont tease us goodie lol piccie? pllleeaase :)

13. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Pfft wouldn't know what he looks like in purple it;s never been on or near me!

Gee you have seen it before me Goodie you are lucky hehe.

14. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

It's not made yet...ribbon has just arrived in...and we have to find the perfect centrepieces now**) ...Don't know when it will be started...I guess I should be looking for a new tie for my daughter to match**) Lucky I have purple shirts, just have to check the shade:D

15. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Hahaha how "exclusive" Goodie :p it will look very nice done up...even if it is...purple :(

16. Nickelodeon

Nickelodeon Well-known Member

Oooooooo Tarz, have any piccies of your stock?? I'm curious now:D

17. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

I will get one for you :)

18. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Ok taken on my phone in dim light but it will do! haha.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Nickelodeon

Nickelodeon Well-known Member

Oooooooooooooo purrrrrrrrdy!! Me likes!:)

Uh Hoolie Dools is going to look so spunky in that red!:)*

Oh and of course... CONGRATULATIONS!!! on your new site and business Bubbles and Tarz**) I'll be sure to put an order in in the near future:D This browband shopping is very addictive!!

20. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Hehe I am looking forward to putting it on him when he is clean and done up to see how it looks, should look rather smart I think :)

Thanks, finally we are advertising haha.