EWA Newcomers and Winter Gala

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by lucas and brad, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Merlin

Merlin Well-known Member

I wouldn't ever ask a judge why they placed the lineup the way they did whether I was a penciller or not, if they told me that is a different story JMO.

2. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

And how else are you meant to learn :confused:';'
    I asked whether he minded he said no so whats the problem??

3. lucas and brad

lucas and brad Well-known Member

Well done everyone! Its Party Time, im with you, i would of been asking tonnes of questions :D

4. Merlin

Merlin Well-known Member

Read the post, I said JUST MY OPINION.

Learn? It is just one judges OPINION. I would find it very annoying and extemely bashful of someone to ask me WHY I placed a lineup of horses the way I did.

I will say it again JMO

5. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

Yep, consistently negative opinions aren't always popular though Merlin [lighten up ... :eek: ].

I wasn't game enough to ask why horses were placed as they did but still learnt a lot from looking at horses from a judges perspective :} .

6. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Gee Merlin you can step down off your high horse any time you like! JMHO

7. Merlin

Merlin Well-known Member

My consistantly negative comments Springbok, so it is ok for you to have a dig at the "fat hacks" competeing in the showhunters, what feeling a tad insecure perhaps????? And that is not a negative comment????

IPT say what you will, but this is a discussion forum, if you post something and others don't agree, they are entitled to voice their opinion whether you like the outcome of it or not. If you don't like others opinions, then don't post!!!!! Or if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen ;)

8. mod 2

mod 2 Moderator

keep it on track please members

9. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Spellbound,
    maybe Levi and Pickles can both do Hack next show instead of hunter.

Im sure Levi would love a pretty browband on :)*

10. Spellbound

Spellbound New Member

Yep will definately give it ago :) along with dressage and jumping or even eventing if he is brave enough.

He wheres pretty browbands at the Arab Shows **)

11. Leeara Park

Leeara Park Active Member

Thanks so much for everyones lovely comments. :) We are still absolutely over the moon with the results. YAY

Showie - Im sure Rolle will love the more mares the better! :)

So sorry its taken me so long to reply, had some family issues. All sorted now. :)

12. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

PICS ARE NOW ONLINE!!! - Perfect Pony Photographics

Enjoy ;)
    (there was also another photographer there, PM me if you need details)

13. Beanie

Beanie Well-known Member

Smiley, I can't seem to find the album? I am probably blind though :D

Have also pm'ed you :))

...*nevermind, have worked out it must be my computer, can see them all on another!*

Last edited: Jun 17, 2010
  14. lps

lps New Member

Love the photos!!! Thankyou very much! Ill go put my order in now :)

15. Merlin

Merlin Well-known Member

So many to choose from wil show hubby and he can help me pick, cheers Smiley**)

16. MPKG

MPKG Active Member

Can someone please post a link directly to the album, for some reason I can't see it??? :(

Last edited: Jun 17, 2010
  17. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

Thanks everyone! Hey MPKG - try refreshing your browser, not sure why its not working for you! If you still have trouble drop me a PM ;)