Equissage for Sale

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by holistichorse, Sep 20, 2009.

1. holistichorse

holistichorse Well-known Member

Do you want the best in Health and well being for your horse?
    I have Equissage for sale, Equissage is unique, It is an ultra safe and effective vibration therapy which I use on my horses and clients horses,
    It prevents injury and means if you use it before you ride you will never get on a cold horse!

The other benefits are seemingly limitless, It enhances performance, increases stride length , Helps with general health - by removing toxins from the body,
    YES! perfect for Laminitis, staggers and any toxin overload problems, as well as being unbeatable on Navicular and Tying up.

Have a look at Equissage website for studies done on this therapy Equissage: Equine Massage and Canine Massage Certification

I have used this equipment on myself too!!

I was floored by the results and it is Guaranteed your horse will love it too.

It also enhances the results I get when I do need a Therapist to treat my horse, so their work lasts longer!!

If you are prepared to spend a lot less per week and get your horses treated every day please contact me.

The unit comes with Back Pad, Saddle Cloth, Hand unit, leg wrap, carry case and four batteries and charger. Am also willing to split hand unit and back case.

Contact me for more information/price
    equestricare@hotmail.com
    0407 850 033

2. pso

pso Gold Member

3. beau

beau Well-known Member

These are great have had our unit for a year now, well worth the money.

4. holistichorse

quite negotiable on price!! **)

5. holistichorse

This Equissage is sold, but one of my colleagues also has one for sale if anyone else who enquired is still interested??

6. holistichorse

Bumping,

My colleagues Equissage is still for sale, she is quite negotiable on price!!

7. Sugar's Mum

Sugar's Mum Gold Member

any idea of a ball park figure HH?

8. beau

beau Well-known Member

Well they are about $6,000.00 to buy new so anything under that is a bargain.

9. WildandFree

WildandFree Well-known Member

gwd that be wonderfull for bee but sadly i don't have the money

*dreams*

WnF

10. holistichorse

I think it's for sale at $3500ono :D

11. Satorii Lodge

Satorii Lodge Well-known Member

dont spose shes still got it or know of anyone else with one for sale?

12. pso

pso Gold Member

PM Eoroe- pretty sure she has one for sale?**)

13. Satorii Lodge

Satorii Lodge Well-known Member

thanx darl