Equine Chia

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Murray, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Talkingshell

Talkingshell Well-known Member

Equine Chia Customer

Thought I would come back to post a photo that was taken today at clinic even in winter, nice & short yet still shiny! He only gets whiff chaff with his min/vit supplement, sunnies plus equine chia.

[​IMG]

2. gabby

gabby New Member

i have a tb who has decided to get a little fizzy and jumping around and prancing around like a hot 2 year old( especially when getting him to canter) and he is 14.
    will chia help calm him at all?
    thanks so much
    :)

3. equinechia

equinechia New Member

Chia has the natural organic properties that can help to settle nervous or stressed out horses. It would be worth trying him on the equine chia , just make sure his diet is balanced too. Let us know if you need any other help.

4. HowClever

HowClever Active Member

Just adding in my photos. I am pretty impressed with the Chia so far. My hard keepers have been on it 15 days now. None of them are in any work at the moment (property is far too slippery) so they don't have much by way of muscle.

Rex 15 y/o Thoroughbred gelding (hard to tell being grey, but there have definitely been improvements)

[​IMG]

Hugo 18 y/o Thoroughbred gelding (bit sweaty in the after shot sorry!)

[​IMG]

Phoenix 8 y/o Standardbred gelding

[​IMG]

Fanta 5 y/o Anglo Arab mare

[​IMG]

Kody 22 y/o Standardbred gelding

[​IMG]

After seeing the results I have just started the 2 easy keepers on it as well.

5. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Equinechia- have you just changed the packaging of the 3kg tub? it was SO hard to open. Might have just been my tub but thought I would let you know in case it's a wider problem.

But that is all I can fault with it**) Love feeding it and my 3kg tub lasts ages with my one horse!

6. Lucyloo

Lucyloo New Member

has anyone noticed chia seeds helping remove sand? I am paranoid about taking my boy off psyllium but have started on chia.

7. Merlin

Merlin Well-known Member

Arnie has totally chilled out on this product he is less sensitive, less reactive and more responsive**)**)**)

8. equinechia

equinechia New Member

Howclever thanks so much for taking the time to share your pics, you can certainly see the healthy glow they all have. We love reading and seeing your pics so keep them coming guys.

Leon argh yes we have changed the 3kg and 12kg buckets, they are now a lot stronger and have tamper proof lids too. We were having a lot of the 3kg buckets breaking with postage hence the bucket change. Thanks heaps for letting us know , I will see if we can get easier lids to get off.

If anyone is wanting to share there experiences about equine chia with others feel free to go to our website and write a testimonial !! ;)

9. equinechia

equinechia New Member

[​IMG]
    A pic of our stallion who has been on Equine chia for 12 months now.

10. equinechia

equinechia New Member

:) just letting you all know we will be at Equitana Sydney and will have amazing specials on our chia range!!

11. equinechia

equinechia New Member

[​IMG]

My mare who has a 12 day old foal at foot, been fed equine chia for 12 months now

12. RoryGirl

RoryGirl New Member

at my agistment centre we had 6 horses on chia and only one horse started to look good. they were all on it the same length of time. the only thing is they are different breeds
    an Andy
    Quarter horse
    Standy x Stock
    Arabian Warmblood
    Standy
    and my horse a Thoroughbred

why was that? does it work better on some breeds than others? does it work faster depending on their age?

sorry if it seem stupid but i was just wondering :)

13. equinechia

equinechia New Member

Oops sorry for the delay in replying to you .
    How long were the horses on it for ? Breed should not matter at all. And no it shouldnt work faster depending on there age, but depends also on what condition they were in to start with .
    But it can take longer, depending on the horse, for you to see results on the outside .
    Please feel free to ask any other questions.

14. equinechia

equinechia New Member

We would just like to wish you ,our valued customers, a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy 2012.
    All the very best in 2012 with your horsey friends and hope you all have very successful competitions too.

15. cupcake

cupcake Well-known Member

Just started my TB geldning on enquine chia.

Hes been having his Chia latte now a week, allready imporvments in his coat.

Cant wait to see what he will look like in a month.

16. equinechia

equinechia New Member

Equine Chia is now back in stock, so you can now place your orders online at Welcome or your nearest stockist.
    Hope all your horses/ponies are doing well on Equine Chia
    Please feel free to share your pics too.

17. Cadabby

Cadabby Well-known Member

[​IMG]

Just over 12 months - chia, chaff, vit/min pellets and hay only. No stables, no lights, clipped 6 days before this photo was taken. No makeup, hot oil etc etc. just a bath the day before!