EFA HOTY results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Random_Winger, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Ltd Edition Madcow

Ltd Edition Madcow Well-known Member

Princeton- I still reckon he's a hunter:) The Mt Toby is always goodera.

OOpps thanks again to the A-Team**)

I would never have made the show without them. An 80's (or even older:p ) krack team of professionals helping horses where ever they go. Consisiting of Bowen therapist, Vet, Farrier and ear clipping helperas they all combine to make an awesome team.*most people let alone anyone under 25 will have no idea what I'm on about**#)

Oldhack- how did you go? I didn't see you there?

Thanks Taylor **)

Last edited: Sep 7, 2008
  2. doofus

doofus Well-known Member

WOW, congrats everyone!!!! Sounds like it was a very successful weekend for so many of you!!!!!:D :))

Princeton your pony is just divine!!!!!

does anyone have any more piccys!!!

i really admire how you showies present your ponies, i really have to go to more shows and watch.... if anyone wants a strapper for any please let me know:p :p although in saying that you may have to tell me what you want done though*#) :p

congratulations again:))

3. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Woohoo, go Jade and Issues! And we admired Le Dolphin last night too in the Show Horse class :)

4. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

Our mob had a blast we camped in our bongo van from friday and had a great time and the weather was lovely.

We took our own food so didnt visit the new canteen so cant comment on the food. We were also lucky to have somelovely chocolate birthday cake that these 2 terrors were taking around to everyone and was telling the oldies that they had spent all day cooking and decorating themselves!!

Our horses performed well:

Winner open pony up to 12.2h - Kirralea Cabaret

Winner Large Show hunter pony - Owendale William of OZ

2nd WA bred small pony - Kirralea Cabaret

3rd WA bred galloway - Karma Park Print

top 10- large show pony - Sanlirra Gigglepot

Well done to everyone, especially my 2 little friends Grace and Orleans who both qualified to compete at the Nationals in lead-rein. I try not to have favorites but with those 2 it is a bit hard! Well done to aunty Neryl who made the shirt - you did a great job.

Im definately all horses out this weekend, will need to re-charge the batteries if we are going to make it to the royal show on each day.

5. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Shilo is PALMERSTON PARK SILHOUETTE well done Ali :)*

Also well done Carly Toby looks lovelyyy :)

6. shadow007

shadow007 Active Member

Big congrats to all!!! Well done ERIN!!!!! You go girl!!:)*

Also huge congrats to Brayside Stud!!!....i'm guessing it was 'Butterscotch'!**)
    YOU LITTLE RIPPER!!!! WHOOOOHOOO!
    I am sure this will be the first of many Brayside ponies to do so well at this level ;)
    Well done guys!

7. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

congrats everyone
    Madcow, what did Larry think of coming out after a semi retirement lol well done on your results he is a super star :)

8. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Congratulations everyone on all your amazing results!

9. liver bird

liver bird Well-known Member

scorpio you did so well so pleased for you hope you get some time out this week and recharge your batteries see you at the stud show let me know if u need a hand on the day **) **)

10. Wildwood

Wildwood Well-known Member

There has been a change in the large hack results. First is still the same but Bradman got runner up and Perfect By Nature was 3rd... someone stuffed that up....

11. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

WOW! Really!
    How unfortunate!
    I looooooooooooove Donald....I made Toby watch him yesterday and take note as to how the real show horses go;)

12. Wildwood

Wildwood Well-known Member

Yes Donald was very lucky that he bahaved himself on saturday night otherwise i dont think he was getting a ride home hehehe

13. taylor

taylor Well-known Member

are they going to have the points up online anywhere? NSW HOY had theirs up very soon after the show!

14. Random_Winger

Random_Winger Well-known Member

Big congrats to Jayd and Issues!
    Pity about the hack results error.

15. misskel

misskel Well-known Member

I cant believe the results have been changed. How can you get that wrong???? Oh my god the poor Reside family. Thats horrible. #( whoever added the scores up. Its HOTY not a bush gymkhana.

16. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

Oh my, i would like to see the results go online and what judge gave what score.

Well done to everyone - congrats!

17. JustADream

JustADream New Member

Well Done Everyone

Well Done to everyone who had a successful weekend.

Especially to the Graetz family with their leading rein winner Wendamar Fey's Wicked Wizard ridden by Orleans Graetz - this is huge achievement not only for winning this year but this is the sixth year in a row the family have taken out the leading rein pony of the year title at this show. Wow.

Re: scoring - the judges scoring sheets really should be posted. It is a national requirement that each state efa horse of the year post the signed judges score sheets immediately after the event for competitors to vie. Perhaps someone should point this out.

18. The issue regarding the winners of the Large Hack is currently under investigation, and we would appreciate if individuals, who do know have correct knowledge of this situation, would refrain from posting information on this forum which could be damaging to the individuals concerned.

In regards to the posting of the judges votes, due to the above this will not be posted until the issue has been resolved. Whilst we appreciate the EFA Rules and understand all competitors would like to view the judging cards, all people should remember that all persons working over the show are volunteers and also compete, aswell as having full time careers and families. Any persons wishing to offer their assistance on show days is more than welcome to contact the organisers as we do advertise for helpers.

In regards to the catering as all who are members of the EFA will know the catering changed hands during the week prior to the show, therefore any complaints should be forwarded to showhorsewa@equestrian.org.au and these concerns will be raised with the SEC Management.

Regards

Show Horse WA Promotions

Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  19. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

Hey HUGE congrats to Show Horse WA Promotions, you guys did an AWESOME job.
    I thought the classes ran so smoothly and it was such a relaxing show....or maybe that was because I wasnt riding LOL!?
    Two thumbs up from me**) **)

20. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

I didnt make it up there........ went to York Ag on Saturday and then had to work on Sunday

Congrats on going so well mate **)