Economical /budget New float

Discussion in 'Horse and Rider Safety' started by Flyfree, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Flyfree

Flyfree New Member

Would love to hear the recommendations for a new float on a budget straight load good size , considering upgrading , :confused:pics please if you have one
    TIA

2. madison

madison Well-known Member

Have a look at Edwards Horse Floats he's in Oakford and makes them himself

3. magic_impact

magic_impact Well-known Member

I've seen the Cheval Liberte floats around at a few events and they look very good, and reasonably priced too. We are thinking about upgrading from our old Taylor, but I have to wait until the OH finishes building our truck first!

4. Nikiwink

Nikiwink Well-known Member

I have a 3yo Imperial that has held up better to the weather than my friends Australian made floats. I think the originals were a bit dodgy but i had several professional horse transporters and trailer builders look at mine and they were actually quite impressed with it given it was a "cheap import".

5. Dusty Road

Dusty Road Well-known Member

I agree with Nikiwink.

I have an imperial and I love it. I always get comments and it is must generally a well made, well thought out float.

They have heaps of options depending on your budget and also have a budget model as well as basic straight loads and floats with more extras, I highly recommend going and speaking to Trevor, he is fantastic to deal with and after sales service is second to none. Plus they can assist with finance and will take trade ins :)

6. finding_nemo

finding_nemo Active Member

Cant go past Apache floats for value for money.

Love mine and so does everyone else.