EA Membership cost, time is ticking......

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Mardi, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Kyara

Kyara Well-known Member

i am hoping to become a new member can someone please send me the forms, i am hoping to compete in the 2DE like brigadoon, gidgeannup and brookleigh so what memebership would i need?

2. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

EA - Western Australia Branch **)

3. Kyara

Kyara Well-known Member

thank you goodie

4. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

If you want to do ODEs like Brig, Wooroloo, Brookleigh, Fairbridge etc then you need to be at least an Associate member of EWA. If you want to compete above prelim eventing (ie pre-nov and above) you need to become a Senior member and register the horse as well. Or maybe it is 1 * and above you need to be senior/registered? Can't remember now (brain fog).

Last edited: Dec 12, 2010
  5. SpArTiAn

SpArTiAn Well-known Member

its pre nov and above that you need senior membership/horse reg :)

associate membership for me this year.

6. Yentle

Yentle Active Member

With senior membership does it include the cost of registering your horse or does it just allow you to register one but at an addition cost?

7. pso

pso Gold Member

horse registration and performance cards are an additional cost ;)

8. InkibahD

InkibahD Well-known Member

hmm ouch! $390, lol will see how i go might just pay mine late as i doubt ill do anythin EFA till may.....so that gives me 5 months....i have PC membership so can compete under that prior to then :)

9. Yentle

Yentle Active Member

Thanks PSO

10. Bon & Ted

Bon & Ted Guest

you are a bloody genious! :)

I am joining as a rec in Jan, by Feb I will know if it will be worth upgrading for 2011. But for me paying the Senior + joining fee is just too much if I can't guarantee I will be riding let alone competing next year. But by Feb/March I will know.

You always have the answers :))

Hey BOV - the day membership is still not allowed by EWA but clubs can offer a competing membership or something? So equivalent of the previous day membership fees but allows you to compete only at that club throughout the year. Good initiative by many clubs.

11. fuddles

fuddles Well-known Member

were they in better condition when the polo was played there? and didnt the polo club foot a fair whack of the maintenance bill tho l think there was also limited access to using the polo field, (which there is now due to lack of events )