dressage sites

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by beccy, Oct 18, 2002.

1. beccy

beccy Well-known Member

2. valdez

valdez Well-known Member

If you go onto this site, dont forget to look at the Baroque Horse section beaut pics.

Hannah

3. C HORSE

C HORSE Well-known Member

Great website!!!!
    I loved the Baroque horse section UNREAL PICTURES!!!

4. beccy

beccy Well-known Member

5. Kateena

Kateena Active Member

I understand why you're unsure.... It's a bit... well, I don't know how to describe it...

I'd call it a bit too flash and pompus.

6. beccy

beccy Well-known Member

it is ment to be a site about getting a PHD in Dressage..... but im not sure where.

Some of the pictures are pretty interesting, with the levade [​IMG]

-bec-

7. beccy

beccy Well-known Member

8. beccy

beccy Well-known Member

9. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

OH i go on Saddle Tude all the time! my favourite is Steffen Peters & Grandeur - US freestyle!...

~§Arnie§~

10. beccy

beccy Well-known Member

Check this out and click on articles

http://www.cathymorelli.com/

these are short sections and easy to read. I love the bit about being deep. learning new things every day [​IMG]

-bec-

11. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Great site! I loved reading it and learnt quite a bit. If someone ever asked me to do homework on the dressage horse MAN! I'd get every saught of source I could and won't stop reading for a very long time! Its so interesting and educational...from those articles I've gone out and tried some of the techniques on my horse and it really does help...I agree if you have to use spurs, and all saughts of bits and restraints how can your horse work properly...and it really shows when you've used those things...If you use spurs no way could you take them off and get the same effect as you did with them. I remember when I started teaching Arnie...Oh MY! that was hell but now he's so soft you barely have to touch him...

~§Arnie§~

12. beccy

beccy Well-known Member

13. Denny

Denny Well-known Member

Beccy that is an awesome site.... explains so much so clearly....

14. beccy

beccy Well-known Member

[​IMG] thanx den. ill be getting my printer and paper ready tonight to print out some of the topics (and mabey even laminate) i love it, it makes horse riding seem a real art, where other articles can leave you thinking you've either got it or you havent (not just you but how much money to pay for trainers and expensive horses)

-bec-

15. beccy

beccy Well-known Member

16. Denny

Denny Well-known Member

Thats a very interesting article Bec [​IMG]

I'm going to read it while I watch what I taped at WEG now!!!

I'm really supprised that Rapheal was given and 8 for his riding and agree with the authors comments. He is certainly not a pleasure to the eye to watch. To me he is a very good example of a rider that carries a lot of weight in their shoulders. At the same time however as the article mentioned he is "doing the job". He is achieving the movements etc but just not with a lot of subtly and grace!!

17. beccy

beccy Well-known Member

18. Denny

Denny Well-known Member

19. beccy

beccy Well-known Member

20. beccy

beccy Well-known Member