Draw Reins

Discussion in 'Training Horses' started by Teddie1980, Mar 31, 2007.

1. KC Quarter Horses

KC Quarter Horses Gold Member

Actually Madcow I laughed so much at some of your posts I had tears.....it certainly made the ...otherwise stressfull day much more enjoyable & I appreciate that !!
    So thanks for contributing to the entertainment of the day...........muchly appreciated LOL

2. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Heehee Madcow, I still need to find time to come and visit... um you doing anything on Sunday? I think it is my only free day for the next few weekends :D

Hmm, isn't your hack the one who trips over his own feet? Oh well, I guess EFA insurance will cover me if he trips over the jump and falls on me :D Of course, if I prove he can jump you will have to have a go though LOL.

And get the story off Oldhack. Not only was she jumping, she was jumping on a horse that she had never ridden before :D

And yeah, I didn't think that this thread had gotten any more strange than it had previously :) I think we are all excited about the chocolate we get to have this weekend. I went and bought a GIANT KINDER SUPRISE today! Now that made my week LOL.

And Madcow, I have to admit I think I was responsible for some of the "silly" posts as well LOL.

3. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Do you get GIANT kinder suprise toys in GIANT kinder suprises or just the regular size? hha

4. KC Quarter Horses

KC Quarter Horses Gold Member

Well I took Angel to the vet today & then raced through Coles.....well tried to anyway & then AFTER I got through the check out I realised in my rush I didn't even by chocolate.........GASP !!!
    Now I know I really have spent too much time trying to make sense of these numbers LOL

5. Ltd Edition Madcow

Ltd Edition Madcow Well-known Member

Your Welcome KC:)* Anything to help with the dreaded BAS

Mirrawee - yep, it's the hack that falls over his own feet. Apparently ALL horses are supposed to be able to jump? He has disproved this theory! I'm happy to watch you try though and am Home on Sunday:) hehe

Mods - sorry, The choccy prob did get me a bit excited and I promise I will never mention my Nanna again:(

PS Tarz - Good question! Are the toys gaint or reg sized?

Last edited: Apr 5, 2007
  6. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Will send you a PM about Sunday, Madcow :)

Well the Kinder Suprise (which is called a Kinder Suprise Maxi) says that it has a "Gigantic Suprise". So should I crack it open early and find out??

7. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

I think you should, but we might not see you for a while, you will be too busy putting it together!

8. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Well I did it before I even got your ok Tarz LOL.

It is a picture thingy that you put together and look through and the pictures look like they are 3D. 'Tis pretty cool :) The "suprise" container is about 6 times as big as a normal one. Of course now that I have opened it I have to eat some of the chocolate... it might go off otherwise... right??

9. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Yep! eat it quick! hehe

10. taylor

taylor Well-known Member

I had one of those horses that disproved the rule that every horse can jump as well - he did luff his jumps, just didn't quite get the concept of all 4 feet in air at same time!

11. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

gee mirawee and i had forgotton about my little jumping exhibit - i may now admit i actually had fun :D :D

you are more than welcome to exaggerate that the jumps were nothing more than a tiny pole.... you know.... lets say they were 5 foot....

im liking that as i sound COOOL! :D

12. Belle+Ely=WorldChampions

Belle+Ely=WorldChampions Well-known Member

I used to be like that and hate jumping. I would crap myself at a spread or and 18inch jump. Then i got Buggy:D He boosted my confidence right up and just before he dies we were jumping 2'6. Now i jump Sassey and we have jumped 4foot!

not intentionally but it was still heaps of fun!

We are just starting out competing so only competing at 2 foot and have placed or won every event so far which is about 3 events, and next show we will probably do 2'6. She is really nt the most comfortable horse to jump on, she has the bounciest canter imaginable (you cant even keep your butt in the saddle!) but its getting better:)*
    But what i have noticed is if the jump looks a bit scary, jump it and then it will look tiny:p

13. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Well that is only a slight exageration LOL. If you say that they were 3 foot people may believe you a bit more though.

So when are you going to start jumping your new girl? :)*

14. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

i'll start jumping when you buy a naturally purple horse :D

15. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

I am fairly sure I have a purple My Little Pony... does that count? :D

16. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

um..... let me think about that.....

NOPE!! :D

17. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I go away one week .... ONE WEEK and I miss THIS?!?!?!!?!?

You guys crack me up .... Obvously I missed the boat on commenting on draw reins ... I won't even bother now ....

Nice to see i'm eh ... missed .... NOT. Still laughing *snort*

esy

ps Heiffer: It appears you have had a good week *cough* studying **)

18. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

what does putting mayo on the coat do anyway???

19. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

AND just HOW much study have you been doing Esy???? :p

20. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

Around about ...... zip. Does reading count?! :D LOL.

I had a good time though .....

*sigh* Real world here I come.

esy