Does this filly look in Foal to you?

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by Petite Pastures, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

Just been down to check on the girls and thought I would take some pics of a very large belly!! What other reasons would there be for her to have a belly like this? She looks as big as my brood mares and they are due september/october.
    Hoping that its gas or a side effect from that bad case of colic she went through a while ago.
    As soon as Delrae gets back from Perth I will organise all our mare to be preg scanned, hopefully this week coming.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Remaani

Remaani Guest

She better not be preg!

Lol...... she hadnt ran with any boys except for Silver after he had the snip.

I'd get her scanned.

3. PP
    I would drench her:)
    Cheers, lena:)*

4. mineees

mineees Gold Member

P.P she is bigger again from when i saw her...

5. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Is that Legs????:confused:

6. Petite Pastures

LOL yes thats Legs. And she has got huge LOL!!!
    Lena I think Rachael Stone is coming soon, might drench her when she comes through but will run he through the preg scan to be safe.
    I am going to get hold of that recipe for $10 ....the one that cleans them out. Just got to find the info again LOL

7. Petite Pastures

Hey Kylie, mabe Silver still had some lead in his pencil???? That would be just the cutest baby!!! LMAO

8. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Lol, it would be cute, but she's too young, bloody welfare cheats! :D She's in it for the $$ isnt she, lol.

He was gelded early Nov & then ran with her after the UPBWDA Champs.... so would that of been too soon? Peter said 2/3 wks max to keep him away from girls, mind you, he wasnt exactly colty, lol.

9. Petite Pastures

I thought that it was longer than 2/3 weeks but not sure as I havent ever had to geld anything yet so I am sure there are some people on here who would know the answer to that. I hope its not a foal as I was planning on getting her out for the Harvey show.

10. Sky:)*
    will you be so kind and pass this recipe to me?:)*
    Thanks in advance
    Lena:)

11. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

They have a shot in them for upto 7 weeks afterwards **) she is very young to be a mum :(

12. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Serious? Nice i was told different.

13. Petite Pastures

wont panic yet. will do the scan first.
    LOL Lena will sell you a copy for $20 :)
    Kylie's got the recipe .......should all hammer her till she spills!!!

14. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Lol, what recipe?
    Recipe for disaster??? Lol.

15. Petite Pastures

The anti sand colic thing LOL

16. Remaani

Remaani Guest

I got told it ages ago (about a year ago) but cant find it, been trying to get it off a few stockies members, but no go, lol.

Actually i know someone that will give it to me, will PM it to you tonight when they are home. **)

17. Petite Pastures

Cool thanks, I want to give it a go on legs cause I think this belly thing has something to do with the colic she had.

18. Petite Pastures

Got the preg scan man coming hopefully Tuesday so I am going to run all my mares through and see what we have. As 2 that were thought to be in foal are now coming back into season :( Hopefully Delrae can get her mares out to so we can see how many of them took :)

19. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Hi ya PP, back home at last... I have to go to work this week except fridays but will be on hols in a fortnights time if you can hang off that long as I want my girls done too, it would be nice to know if I have any TJ babies coming or not :)