Does anyone know my old horse???

Discussion in 'Sticky Topics For Open Discussions' started by Tic Tac, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Tic Tac

Tic Tac Well-known Member

She sure is beautiful but sorry i dont know her.
    Best of luck finding that lovely girl of your friends.

2. miss_skoobz

miss_skoobz Well-known Member

I am searching for a Standardbred Gelding named Snipper aka Snip. He is a Dark Bay maybe known as brown, and dapples in summer. He is 15.2hh, and was 7 years old in 2004 so would now be 11 or around 11yrs old. He had a rear sock (cant remember which foot) a HUUUGE blaze that thinned out and then lead to a snip. He also had a partial pastern marking on the back of one of the front feet. He was an incredibly loved gelding, who was taken away from me by my uncle, when we had a family dispute. He was sold to us with his buddy named Holly, a 16hh Stbd Mare. We picked them up from Waroona in April/May of 2004 and was agisted at Browns Horse Hire for about 3 or so months before he was taken.
    I will try and find a photo of him as I would love to know how he is going. I'm pretty sure my uncle would have sold him on as he knows nothing about horses. Please contact me if you know Snipper as I miss him so much!!

Thanks Skoobz

3. Tic Tac

Sorry i dont know but good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am looking for my horse and there is some info on the first page.
    Bump Bump.
    Help me!!!!!

4. Ace

Ace Well-known Member

Hi I am searching for two horses both standardbred geldings. Frsrt one is Blade, race name Mainland Spur (pictures below) He would be 17 years old now and he had a very small star.
    [​IMG]
    The second is Yankee, race name The All American, brown gelding who would be 13 years old now. On his near shoulder he has a very distinct 3 leaf clover brand.

I use to own these horse when they first retired from racing and would love to know how they are going :)

Cheers

Bec

5. Wendy

Wendy Well-known Member

Top Fancy Caleb - Does anyone know of him?

A former owner has asked me to post - he is a bay Arab about 12 - 14 years now. She had him when he was quite young and would like to know how he is doing now.

6. Pepsea

Pepsea Gold Member

Just wondering if anyone knows where a pony is
    he is grey, called L'ollie(or ollie) he was at pine view when they were a riding school, he was either a applewood pony, or just burough from applewood, but im pretty sure he was bred by them.

Id love to know how he is going, he was prob my fav lil man while i was working there, very cute!!

7. High Altitude

High Altitude New Member

Hay Ace did u see my post bout blade haha both searching for him, last i heard he went down mandarrah way and was doing pony club at murry pony club i think it was.

8. Tic Tac

Bump Bump Help Me Find Her

9. Sweet Euphoria

Sweet Euphoria Well-known Member

Did someone request looking for a pony by Top Fancy a little while ago?

10. WITCHERY

WITCHERY Well-known Member

The appy. If you look on the other site starting with C there is a pony that looks just like her. It was a while ago I saw her. If you type in pny mare got through a few pages I am sure you will see her.

I donno if it is your horse but it looks simular.

11. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

The appy is a gelding...:p

12. Eureka

Eureka New Member

Lynjeavon Quickstep

Hi All,
    Thought id ask about my Australian pony Stallion "Lynjeavon Quickstep",
    he may have passed on now, but we sold him to people in Armidale WA about 10 yr ago.
    We lost contact details with new owner and would have liked to have known how his life was after us selling him
    and if he produced any more progeny?.

[​IMG]

cheers Eureka

13. Eureka

Eureka New Member

Diana's Lass

Hi all,
    ok here is another one for you.
    my old QH mare Diana's Lass by Super Swank.
    I sold her to Mark Bond and was wandering if anyone know how she is going?

[​IMG]

14. WITCHERY

WITCHERY Well-known Member

haha well I just look at the pictures the bits are minor details :p THey could be twins

15. Beutey

Beutey Well-known Member

Tonka

Hi does anyone know a black brumby maybe still a colt prob arond 13hh or a bit bigger and would be going on 2 or 3???Also slight parrot mouth and a small white star.
    Am trying to load a pic but doesnt seem to want to work for me
    Thanks in advance
    Any info on his whereabouts would be great:)*

16. Tic Tac

******bump Bump************

17. Born to Ride

Born to Ride Well-known Member

Anyone know this horse?

Here name is Carly, she is 13.2hh black mare with a white star on her forehead, i think she would be about 22-23 by now. sold to a family with 3 girls, she was going to be ridden, by the second oldest one:)

I think she went to some where like kondinn (think thats how you spell it) or somewhere starting with 'K':)

[​IMG]
    This is the best photo i have at the moment:)

if you know her or know where she is please pm me thanks:)
    Thanks for your time/help:)
    Chloe

P.S: i may have out this one before cant remember:)

18. BellaSkip

BellaSkip Well-known Member

looking for a horse for a friend. dont know many details other then Thoroughbred gelding, that was/is racing. Bletchely Hero. any information would be greatly loved.

19. KDS

KDS Well-known Member

i know that mare Born to Ride.

used to own her years ago.
    if you find the current owners, i can fill in most of her history.

20. Born to Ride

Born to Ride Well-known Member

OMG that is awesome:p

Who did you sell her too?

Hopefully i will find her current owners:)